|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Lloyd's story?
(d) Kathleen Solson.
2. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
(a) Her job.
(b) A divorce.
(c) None of the answers are correct.
(d) To stay in Rome.
3. Who takes away Snyder?
(a) A man from a press conference.
(b) A man from the interior ministry.
(c) A man from the newspaper.
(d) A man from the police.
4. When did Boyd hire Milton Berber?
5. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They need to be fingerprinted.
(b) The other burglarized man is not present.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They are needed for the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Herman and his friend become friends?
2. What does Cheung learn after finishing the research for Snyder?
3. How does Ornella read the paper?
4. What job is Arthur given after the article runs?
5. Where did Herman's friend settle after his heart attack?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)