|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Herman want from his friend in exchange for letting him pay for a meal?
(a) An article for his journal.
(b) An astrology prediction.
(c) A chapter of his book.
(d) A weather forecast.
2. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
(a) The 80's.
(b) The 70's.
(c) The 90's.
(d) The 60's.
3. Why was Boyd not happy with Milton Berber?
(a) He was older than he hoped for.
(b) It was not a woman.
(c) He didn't accept his invitation to hunt.
(d) He had less experience than he hoped for.
4. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
(a) He was an intern.
(b) He was a new graduate.
(c) He was in undergraduate school.
(d) He was in graduate school.
5. Why is Ruby surprised when she returns to work?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She is not fired.
(c) She is promoted.
(d) Dario hit on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
2. How long does Cheung spend doing research for Snyder?
3. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
4. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
5. How is the paper going in 1957?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)