|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
(a) He tried to close the newspaper.
(b) He hired Maxime Romado as editor in chief.
(c) He took over day to day operation of the newspaper.
(d) Stepped down as chairman as the Off Group.
2. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) A large house.
(b) An old newspaper.
(c) A five-story building.
(d) Three floors of a building.
3. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
(a) Carl Ott.
(b) Carson Ott.
(c) Cyrus Ott.
(d) Cain Ott.
4. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
(a) His mother was admited in a hospital.
(b) His daughter was in an accident.
(c) His wife was in an accident.
(d) His father wa arrested.
5. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
(a) He beat the maid.
(b) He read the newspapers out loud.
(c) Beat her.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy do for Rory?
2. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
3. What his Hardy's rationalization for her decision?
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
5. Where did Herman and his friend meet?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)