|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
(a) He is living with a girlfriend.
(b) He is sleeping with his boss.
(c) He still lives in his old apartment.
(d) He is homeless.
2. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) An old newspaper.
(b) Three floors of a building.
(c) A large house.
(d) A five-story building.
3. What did Ott want to buy?
(a) A bedroom set.
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A frame.
4. Where does Tom Rachman live at the start of Chapter 1?
5. What did Herman want from his friend in exchange for letting him pay for a meal?
(a) A weather forecast.
(b) An article for his journal.
(c) A chapter of his book.
(d) An astrology prediction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
2. Why does Arthur quit the interview?
3. What does Annika pressure Hardy to do?
4. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
5. Who did Herman think would be a writer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)