|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
(a) Inside information to write a story.
(b) A referense for a job.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) Money for his rent.
2. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
3. What is France supposed to propose to the U.N?
(a) To send a force to Israel.
(b) To send a force to Gaza.
(c) To send a force to Iraq.
(d) To send a force to Kosovo.
4. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) An old newspaper.
(b) Three floors of a building.
(c) A five-story building.
(d) A large house.
5. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
(a) That his wife his sleeping around.
(b) That he is about to get evicted.
(c) That he is about to get fired.
(d) That nobody else will help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy say to Rory about what she found?
2. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
3. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
4. Where does Ott live in 1954?
5. What does Kathleen want to do with the article?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)