|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen think of Arthur's article?
(a) It is unpublishable.
(b) It can be given to a real writer to improved on.
(c) It is the best he ever wrote.
(d) It is a mediocre article.
2. What job is Arthur given after the article runs?
(a) Economic reporter.
(c) Field reporter.
(d) Fashion reporter.
3. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
(a) That he is about to get fired.
(b) That his wife his sleeping around.
(c) That he is about to get evicted.
(d) That nobody else will help him.
4. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
5. What does Lloyd's son agree to?
(a) Let his father live with him.
(b) Let his father work with him.
(c) Let his father have a reunion there.
(d) Let his father borrow money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Herman's friend abandon the idea of being a writer?
2. What does Hardy say to Rory about what she found?
3. Who did Ott bring shopping with him?
4. Who is Arthur Gopal the son of?
5. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)