|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ott want to buy?
(a) A sculpture.
(c) A frame.
(d) A bedroom set.
2. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They are broken.
(b) They need to be fingerprinted.
(c) The other burglarized man is not present.
(d) They are needed for the trial.
3. What did Ott buy?
(a) A six story building.
(b) A mansion.
(c) An old church.
(d) A bunch of trucks for deliveries.
4. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) A large house.
(b) Three floors of a building.
(c) An old newspaper.
(d) A five-story building.
5. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the bedroom window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the kitchen window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lloyd go after learning of his son being without a job?
2. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
3. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
4. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
5. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)