|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ott live in 1954?
2. What did Ott buy in 1954?
(a) An old newspaper.
(b) A large house.
(c) Three floors of a building.
(d) A five-story building.
3. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
(a) That his wife his sleeping around.
(b) That he is about to get evicted.
(c) That he is about to get fired.
(d) That nobody else will help him.
4. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
(a) Leave his wife.
(b) Ask his wife to pay the rent.
(c) Call in a favor with a friend.
(d) Move back to New York.
5. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda died.
(b) He is reasigned.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
2. Who did Hardy ask for help in getting Rory a gig?
3. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
4. How is Gerda when Arthur meets her?
5. What does Okley do with the article?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)