|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ott live in 1954?
2. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) On the front page.
(b) On page 6.
(c) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
(d) In the obituary section.
4. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) Gerda died.
(d) He is reasigned.
5. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
(a) Him not talking of Pickle
(b) Him starting to work again.
(c) His not leaving the country with her.
(d) Him turning Pickle's room into a study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
2. Why does Arthur Gopal like his job?
3. What did Rory propose to do for Hardy?
4. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
5. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)