|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
(a) She is in love.
(b) She wants to give him a chance.
(c) She is not sure Annika has her best interest in mind.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
2. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
(a) He never applied.
(b) He couldn't pass the language test.
(c) He never passed the security check.
(d) He was fire for leaking stories.
3. What is Hardy doing with Annika at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) Having lunch.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Check Annika's portefolio.
4. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(c) Clint Oakley.
5. Where does Arthur work while at home?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In Pickle's former room.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the paper going in 1957?
2. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
3. Where does Rory live?
4. Why is Gerda well known?
5. What does Hardy say to Rory about what she found?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)