|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) They need to be fingerprinted.
(b) The other burglarized man is not present.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They are needed for the trial.
2. What does Arthur learn when he returns to work?
(a) He is demoted.
(b) He is reasigned.
(c) Gerda was annoyed by him not finishing the interview.
(d) Gerda died.
3. What does Hardy find in Rory's place?
(a) A picture her father gave her.
(b) A Rubik's cube her father gave her.
(c) A bracelet her father gave her.
(d) A ring her father gave her.
4. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
(a) Because he left her mother.
(b) Because he moved to Rome.
(c) Because of his past indicretions and multiple marriages.
(d) He he beat her once.
5. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A local artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lloyd's son work for?
2. Why is Gerda well known?
3. Where is the paper Lloyd works for located?
4. Where did Ott put the printing press?
5. What does Arthur tell Okley when he turns over Greda's article?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)