|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
2. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
(a) Ask his wife to pay the rent.
(b) Move back to New York.
(c) Call in a favor with a friend.
(d) Leave his wife.
3. Why is Gerda well known?
(a) She is a Republican.
(b) She is a feminist activist.
(c) She is a historian.
(d) She is an author.
4. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
(a) He still lives in his old apartment.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He is sleeping with his boss.
(d) He is living with a girlfriend.
5. Where does Lloyd go after learning of his son being without a job?
(a) To his son's old address.
(b) To his ex wife's apartment.
(c) Back home.
(d) To the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lloyd's daughter not like him?
2. What did Ott want to buy?
3. Were does Lloyd Burko live at the start of Chapter 1?
4. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)