|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
(a) He was a new graduate.
(b) He was in graduate school.
(c) He was in undergraduate school.
(d) He was an intern.
2. Who is Arthur Gopal's immediate supervisor?
(b) Clint Oakley.
3. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
(a) He was fire for leaking stories.
(b) He never passed the security check.
(c) He couldn't pass the language test.
(d) He never applied.
4. What does Ornella do the next day?
(a) Starts reading the day's paper.
(b) Starts from 1973 on another newspaper.
(d) Stops reading the paper.
5. What is Ruby's occupation?
(a) News Editor.
(c) Finance officer.
(d) Copy Editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lloyd's son agree to?
2. What does Arthur's wife protest against?
3. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
4. Where does Kathleen run into Dario de Monterecchi?
5. What job is Okley given after the article runs?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)