|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herman's daughter live?
(b) Mount Pocono.
2. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
(a) Move back to New York.
(b) Call in a favor with a friend.
(c) Leave his wife.
(d) Ask his wife to pay the rent.
3. Where does Lloyd go to find his son?
(a) The French foreign ministry.
(b) To his girlfirend's place.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His favorite bar.
4. Why is Cheung's article too flowery?
(a) He missed part of the conference.
(b) He did not speak enough languages.
(c) He couldn't take notes fast enough.
(d) He missed part of the interview.
5. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur do after the article runs?
2. What does Ornella do after returning home?
3. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
4. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
5. How does Menzies learn about his girlfriend's affair?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)