|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Herman imagine he would write a book about?
(a) His life in Rome.
(b) His career.
(c) The newspaper industry.
(d) His relationship with a great writer.
2. What does Clint Oakley talk about during the Christmas party?
(a) His boat.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His job.
3. Why is Menzies' girlfriend sued?
(a) For abuse.
(b) For emotional distress.
(c) For stealing from him.
(d) For breach of promise.
4. What does Okley do with the article?
(a) He cuts it down to a blurb.
(b) He rewrites it.
(c) He trashes it.
(d) He runs it in its entirety.
5. What is Ruby convinced of?
(a) That she will be demoted.
(b) That she will be promotted.
(c) That she will be fired soon.
(d) that Dario will mary her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Arthur given after the article runs?
2. What did the newspaper fail to do?
3. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
4. What does Hardy decide to do about Rory?
5. Who is Arthur Gopal's managing editor?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)