|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lloyd's wife having an affair with?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A diplomat.
(d) A local artist.
2. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
(a) Have multiple affairs.
(b) Have an affair of her own.
(c) Change her job.
(d) Leave her husband.
3. What does Llyod spend his money on?
(a) A present for his daughter.
(b) His mistress.
4. Where does Herman's daughter live?
(b) Mount Pocono.
5. How did the burglar enter Hardy's apartment?
(a) Through the kitchen window.
(b) Through the bedroom window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the publisher of the newspaper Lloyd works for at its inception?
2. Why does Hardy refuse to follow Annika's advice?
3. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
4. What did Ott buy?
5. When was the newspaper Lloyd is working for created?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)