|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Hardy finally able to get her possessions back?
(a) Several months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) 12 days.
2. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
(a) That his wife his sleeping around.
(b) That he is about to get fired.
(c) That he is about to get evicted.
(d) That nobody else will help him.
3. Where does Gerda Erzberger live?
4. What was Kathleen's husband's position before moving to Rome?
5. Where does Okley run Arthur's article?
(a) In the obituary section.
(b) On the front page.
(c) On page 6.
(d) At the end of an article on the world's oldest living person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lloyd's son lose his job?
2. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
3. What country is the other victim Hardy meets at the police station from?
4. What does Hardy conclude after finding what she found at Rory's place?
5. Why does Lloyd have to make another appointment with his son?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)