|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was running the day-to-day operating of the newspaper Lloyd works for at his inception?
(a) Betty and Leo.
(b) Betty and Louis.
(c) Betty and June.
(d) Betty and Louie.
2. What is Arthur Gopal preparing each day for his newspaper?
(a) The astrology section.
(b) The business section.
(c) The Puzzle-Wuzzle and the obituaries.
(d) The weather section.
3. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
(a) She monopolized his time.
(b) She was too selfish.
(c) She was too agressive.
(d) She was impatient.
4. Why do the police not allow Hardy to get her possessions back from the burglar?
(a) The other burglarized man is not present.
(b) They are broken.
(c) They are needed for the trial.
(d) They need to be fingerprinted.
5. Where was Kathleen's husband living before moving to Rome?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lloyd not able to bring himself to do?
2. What does Hardy say to Rory about what she found?
3. What does Lloyd discover about Jerome?
4. What does Lloyd want to ask his son for?
5. What does Lloyd tell his son when he is meeting with his son?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)