|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bargain does Covenant make with himself?
(a) To help Troy return to their world.
(b) To protect the other Ranyhyn.
(c) To marry Lena.
(d) To take a more active part in the search for the Seventh Ward.
2. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
(a) Across the river out of Garroting Deep.
(b) Up the mountain.
(c) Around the south of Garroting Deep.
(d) They fall into the river.
3. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
(a) A day.
(b) Several days.
(d) A few hours.
4. What is the shimmering?
(a) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
(b) A messge from the Land's major seer.
(c) A messenger from Lord Foul.
5. Who does Elena choose to go with her?
(a) All three men.
(b) No one.
(c) All three men and several bloodguards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
2. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
3. What does Elena tell her that her mother did not teach her?
4. Who helps Troy?
5. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Covenant debate asking Elena and what is her answer when he finally asks her?
2. To what does Amok agree and why does Elena want to go with Amok?
3. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
4. What does Tull tell about the giants' home?
5. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering during the Council meeting in Loresraat?
6. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes from unconsciousness?
7. What happens to one of the Ranyhyn and what does Elena do?
8. What is Covenant thinking about concerning the land as they are traveling?
9. What does Elena believe about High Lord Kevin and what is Covenant's opinion about what she says?
10. What information is the Council finally able to coax out of Amok, and what do some of the Council members think about what they learn?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)