|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
(a) A day.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Several days.
2. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(b) That white gold has one major flaw.
(c) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
(d) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
3. Who does Mhoram see coming up the river in the middle of Garroting Deep?
(a) Elena and Amok.
(b) Elena and Covenant.
(c) Covenant and Amok.
(d) Covenant and Bannor.
4. How does Troy lose consciousness?
(a) He is tossed off his horse.
(b) He is hit by a flying projectile.
(c) He is knocked in the head by one of the giants.
(d) A creature's blood burns through to his brain.
5. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
2. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
3. What is Covenant's initial response to Amok's stipulation?
4. What does Elan sculpt?
5. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering during the Council meeting in Loresraat?
2. How does Troy feel about Elena and where does he decide to go?
3. What does Amok explain to the Council?
4. What does Troy admit to himself about Garroting Deep and who does Mhoram summon as the enter the wood?
5. What is Caerroil Wildwood's agreement with Troy and who objects?
6. Where is Troy marching his men and what does he try to convince them to believe?
7. What does Tull tell about the giants' home?
8. What is Covenant thinking about concerning the land as they are traveling?
9. How do Covenant and Elena finally learn the name of the Seventh Ward?
10. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes from unconsciousness?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)