|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(a) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
(c) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
(d) That white gold has one major flaw.
2. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He points it out to the council.
(b) He shoots it.
(c) He sneaks up and grabs it.
3. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It may prove to be true.
(b) It is an insane opinion.
(c) He has no idea and does not care.
(d) It is probably accurate.
4. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Steps on a poisonous snake.
(b) Tries to kiss Covenant.
(c) Tries to seduce Bannor.
(d) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
5. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(c) No one.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elan sculpt?
2. What is explained to Troy about the time?
3. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
4. Who tells Troy he is worse than a fool?
5. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Troy begins to walk in what he thinks is the correct direction to find his men?
2. What happens to one of the Ranyhyn and what does Elena do?
3. How does Troy feel about Elena and where does he decide to go?
4. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes from unconsciousness?
5. What is Troy's strategy for his army at the opening of Chapter 19?
6. What is Covenant thinking about concerning the land as they are traveling?
7. How is Troy rendered unconscious?
8. What happens between Covenant and Elena when Elena comes out of the river after bathing?
9. To what does Amok agree and why does Elena want to go with Amok?
10. What does Amok explain to the Council?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)