|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy believe Elena has chosen over honor?
2. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(b) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
(c) To send him home.
(d) To apologize.
3. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
(a) They fall into the river.
(b) Up the mountain.
(c) Around the south of Garroting Deep.
(d) Across the river out of Garroting Deep.
4. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
(b) Mopping up their victory.
(c) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
(d) It has been totally obliterated.
5. What does Covenant see in Elena's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
2. Why is Troy angered?
3. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
4. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
5. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)