|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He is going to lose her.
(b) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
2. To what must Covenant agree in order for Amok to take them to the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) To stay in Loresraat.
(b) For Amok to take Elena to the Seventh Ward.
(c) To go back to his own world.
(d) To go with the army to fight Lord Foul's army.
3. What helps Covenant answer Amok's question?
(a) One of the Ranyhyn.
(c) No one.
(d) A dream.
4. Who attacks the army as it is marching?
(a) No one.
(b) Flying creatures.
(c) Some forest trolls.
(d) About forty giants.
5. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
2. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
3. Who does Mhoram see coming up the river in the middle of Garroting Deep?
4. What does Troy wonder if he will ever do again?
5. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)