|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
(a) Using Bannor for Covenant's own plans.
(b) Sending the Ranyhyn away.
(c) Manipulating Elena.
(d) Summoning another Ranyhyn.
2. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Steps on a poisonous snake.
(b) Tries to kiss Covenant.
(c) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
(d) Tries to seduce Bannor.
3. Who does Wildwood hate more than humans?
(c) Demonic wolves.
(d) Demonic dragons.
4. Who does Elena choose to go with her?
(b) All three men and several bloodguards.
(c) All three men.
(d) No one.
5. Who tells Troy he believes something terrible is going to happen to Elena?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes?
2. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
3. How many may Elena choose to accompany her on her quest?
4. What helps Covenant answer Amok's question?
5. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Covenant and Elena when Elena comes out of the river after bathing?
2. How does Troy feel about Elena and where does he decide to go?
3. What does Elena believe about High Lord Kevin and what is Covenant's opinion about what she says?
4. What does Tull tell about the giants' home?
5. What does Amok say about white gold and what is Covenant's thoughts on the matter?
6. Who does Elena choose for the trip with Amok and how does Troy react?
7. Where is Troy marching his men and what does he try to convince them to believe?
8. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes from unconsciousness?
9. What does Troy admit to himself about Garroting Deep and who does Mhoram summon as the enter the wood?
10. How do Covenant and Elena finally learn the name of the Seventh Ward?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)