|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
(b) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
(c) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
(d) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
2. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
(a) It always protects the good.
(b) It is set up to trap Foul's men but will protect them.
(c) They will not die there.
(d) It is the only choice they have.
3. Who helps Troy?
(a) No one.
(b) A good giant.
(c) Mhoram and some others.
(d) A bloodguard.
4. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes?
(a) He sees stars.
(b) The moon is glowing very brightly.
(c) He cannot see.
(d) He is blindfolded.
5. How many may Elena choose to accompany her on her quest?
(c) Any number she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Troy angered?
2. Who believes Elena will choose him?
3. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
4. What is the shimmering?
5. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Troy wonder if he will ever sleep again?
2. What happens to one of the Ranyhyn and what does Elena do?
3. What is Troy's strategy for his army at the opening of Chapter 19?
4. What is Covenant thinking about concerning the land as they are traveling?
5. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
6. What does Covenant debate asking Elena and what is her answer when he finally asks her?
7. Where is Troy marching his men and what does he try to convince them to believe?
8. What does Elena believe about High Lord Kevin and what is Covenant's opinion about what she says?
9. How do Covenant and Elena finally learn the name of the Seventh Ward?
10. Who does Elena choose for the trip with Amok and how does Troy react?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)