|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
(a) She will give it to him if he will save the Land.
(b) She gives it willingly.
(c) She has nothing to give.
(d) Covenant has already taken everything from her family that was important.
2. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
(b) It is a hoax.
(c) She has no opinion about the matter.
(d) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
3. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(b) How they bring Covenant to this world.
(c) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
(d) The name of the Seventh Ward.
4. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(a) His own.
5. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
(a) Hold a council meeting.
(b) Split up to go various places.
(c) Fire Troy.
(d) Censor Covenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
2. What does Caerroil say before letting the humans into Garroting Deep?
3. Who helps Troy?
4. Who tells Troy he is worse than a fool?
5. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Troy wonder if he will ever sleep again?
2. What information is the Council finally able to coax out of Amok, and what do some of the Council members think about what they learn?
3. What happens to one of the Ranyhyn and what does Elena do?
4. What is Caerroil Wildwood's agreement with Troy and who objects?
5. How do Covenant and Elena finally learn the name of the Seventh Ward?
6. What does Troy admit to himself about Garroting Deep and who does Mhoram summon as the enter the wood?
7. What does Amok say about white gold and what is Covenant's thoughts on the matter?
8. What does Tull tell about the giants' home?
9. What does Troy think about as he begins his ride to war?
10. What is Troy's strategy for his army at the opening of Chapter 19?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)