|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He is going to lose her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
(d) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
2. What helps Covenant answer Amok's question?
(b) No one.
(c) A dream.
(d) One of the Ranyhyn.
3. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
(b) No one.
4. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That she has a deep respect for him.
(b) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
(c) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(d) That he is hated by the non-humans.
5. Who helps Troy?
(a) No one.
(b) A bloodguard.
(c) Mhoram and some others.
(d) A good giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elena choose to go with her?
2. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
3. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
4. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
5. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)