|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
(a) That she forgives him for the wrongs he committed.
(b) That she dies before he can ask her forgiveness.
(c) That she believes he is good.
(d) That she hates him.
2. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It gets very hot.
(b) It blackens.
(c) It melts and runs off his finger.
(d) It falls off his finger.
3. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(a) His own.
4. To what must Covenant agree in order for Amok to take them to the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) To go back to his own world.
(b) For Amok to take Elena to the Seventh Ward.
(c) To go with the army to fight Lord Foul's army.
(d) To stay in Loresraat.
5. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It is an insane opinion.
(b) He has no idea and does not care.
(c) It may prove to be true.
(d) It is probably accurate.
6. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
(a) Manipulating Elena.
(b) Using Bannor for Covenant's own plans.
(c) Sending the Ranyhyn away.
(d) Summoning another Ranyhyn.
7. Where does Troy decide to visit?
(a) The grave of the person who summoned Troy to the Land.
(b) Lord Mhoram.
(c) Elena in the middle of the night.
(d) Covenant in the middle of the night.
8. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To be back home when Elena returns.
(b) To see Covenant die.
(c) To get on with the war.
(d) To see Covenant fail.
9. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) Has the Army sit perfectly still.
(b) Lights his staff.
10. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
(b) No one.
11. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
(b) Several days.
(c) A day.
(d) A few hours.
12. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
(a) He thinks he is being duped.
(b) He is afraid of being disappointed.
(c) To control what the Land would impose on him.
(d) He is afraid of loving again.
13. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
(a) He is not at his wife's grave.
(b) Talking to her.
(c) Reading her a poem.
14. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
(a) Its power would overwhelm them.
(b) There is no reason.
(c) It would drain them of their life essence.
(d) It is harmful to human flesh.
15. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That she has a deep respect for him.
(b) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(c) That he is hated by the non-humans.
(d) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
2. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
3. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
4. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
5. Who attacks the army as it is marching?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)