|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It may prove to be true.
(b) It is probably accurate.
(c) He has no idea and does not care.
(d) It is an insane opinion.
2. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) His men.
(b) Several monsters.
(c) His faithful dogs.
(d) No one.
3. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
(a) It is set up to trap Foul's men but will protect them.
(b) It always protects the good.
(c) They will not die there.
(d) It is the only choice they have.
4. Who does Mhoram see coming up the river in the middle of Garroting Deep?
(a) Elena and Amok.
(b) Covenant and Bannor.
(c) Elena and Covenant.
(d) Covenant and Amok.
5. What does Elan sculpt?
(a) A staff.
(b) An image of Covenant's face.
(c) An image of High Lord Kevin.
(d) A miniature Ranyhyn.
6. Where does Troy decide he has to go?
(a) To fight Lord Foul alone.
(b) To High Kevin's watch.
(c) To try to kill the giant leading Lord Foul's army.
(d) To find Elena.
7. Where does Troy decide to visit?
(a) The grave of the person who summoned Troy to the Land.
(b) Elena in the middle of the night.
(c) Covenant in the middle of the night.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
8. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
(b) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
(c) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
(d) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
9. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) She has no opinion about the matter.
(b) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
10. Who does Elena choose to go with her?
(a) All three men.
(b) All three men and several bloodguards.
(c) No one.
11. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
(a) They fall into the river.
(b) Around the south of Garroting Deep.
(c) Across the river out of Garroting Deep.
(d) Up the mountain.
12. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
13. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
(a) Erects a huge barrier around them all.
(b) Sings a song.
(d) Attacks them with lightning bolts.
14. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
(b) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He is going to lose her.
15. How does Troy lose consciousness?
(a) A creature's blood burns through to his brain.
(b) He is hit by a flying projectile.
(c) He is knocked in the head by one of the giants.
(d) He is tossed off his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
2. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
3. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
4. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
5. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)