|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(a) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
(b) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
(c) That white gold has one major flaw.
2. Who does Wildwood hate more than humans?
(b) Demonic dragons.
(d) Demonic wolves.
3. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To get on with the war.
(b) To be back home when Elena returns.
(c) To see Covenant die.
(d) To see Covenant fail.
4. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(a) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To send him home.
5. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That he is hated by the non-humans.
(b) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(c) That she has a deep respect for him.
(d) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
6. What does Amok say he knows about white gold?
(a) Little and much.
(b) He does not mention white gold.
7. What does Caerroil say before letting the humans into Garroting Deep?
(a) The men will live but will never be able to speak of their experience.
(b) The men will be changed by the experience.
(c) The men must stay on the path.
(d) There will be a price.
8. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
(a) Leaves it by the tree of life.
(b) Throws it in a lava pit.
(c) Breaks it.
(d) Plants it.
9. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(b) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(c) That he is fired.
(d) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
10. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It melts and runs off his finger.
(b) It blackens.
(c) It falls off his finger.
(d) It gets very hot.
11. To what does Troy agree?
(a) To pay the price of safe passage.
(b) To make his men leave their weapons before entering Garroting Deep.
(c) He agrees to nothing.
(d) To stand against Fleshharrow.
12. Who is Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) The god of the underwood.
(b) The warden of the ways.
(c) The marchwarden of the north.
(d) The forestall of Garroting Deep.
13. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Steps on a poisonous snake.
(b) Tries to seduce Bannor.
(c) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
(d) Tries to kiss Covenant.
14. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
(a) From a poison gas Lord Foul has spread over the area.
(b) From the grueling marching pace.
(c) They are not dying much now as they are marching home.
(d) From rancid food.
15. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) Mopping up their victory.
(b) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
(c) It has been totally obliterated.
(d) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
2. What does Covenant see in Elena's face?
3. Where does Troy decide to visit?
4. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
5. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)