|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
(b) Has the Army sit perfectly still.
(d) Lights his staff.
2. What does Amok say he knows about white gold?
(c) Little and much.
(d) He does not mention white gold.
3. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
(b) How they bring Covenant to this world.
(c) The name of the Seventh Ward.
(d) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
4. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
(b) They fall into a magical sleep.
(c) They are surrounded by trolls.
(d) They are attacked by wolves.
5. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
(a) There is no reason.
(b) Its power would overwhelm them.
(c) It would drain them of their life essence.
(d) It is harmful to human flesh.
6. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He sneaks up and grabs it.
(b) He points it out to the council.
(c) He shoots it.
7. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They know something they are not sharing.
(b) They are becoming more and more aloof.
(c) They are aging rapidly.
(d) They seem to be planning something.
8. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It falls off his finger.
(b) It blackens.
(c) It gets very hot.
(d) It melts and runs off his finger.
9. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
(a) A few hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) A day.
10. What happens from under the earth?
(a) A voice cries out.
(b) A pulse.
(c) A light.
(d) A blast.
11. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) No one.
12. What is explained to Troy about the time?
(a) It is day and Troy is blind again.
(b) Lord Foul has stopped time.
(c) He has been unconscious for a week.
(d) He has been back to his land and re-summoned.
13. Who attacks the army as it is marching?
(a) No one.
(b) Flying creatures.
(c) About forty giants.
(d) Some forest trolls.
14. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) A way to gain more power than Lord Foul.
(b) A way to actually kill Foul.
(c) A way to imprison Foul for eternity.
(d) No one knows.
15. Who helps Troy?
(a) A bloodguard.
(b) No one.
(c) A good giant.
(d) Mhoram and some others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
2. To what does Troy agree?
3. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
4. What does Elan sculpt?
5. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)