|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
(a) From rancid food.
(b) They are not dying much now as they are marching home.
(c) From a poison gas Lord Foul has spread over the area.
(d) From the grueling marching pace.
2. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) A way to actually kill Foul.
(b) No one knows.
(c) A way to imprison Foul for eternity.
(d) A way to gain more power than Lord Foul.
3. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) She has no opinion about the matter.
(b) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
4. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To see Covenant die.
(b) To be back home when Elena returns.
(c) To get on with the war.
(d) To see Covenant fail.
5. What revelation does Covenant have in looking at Elena standing there naked?
(a) He cares for her as a daughter.
(b) He cares for her as a lover.
(c) There is something dark inside her.
(d) There is a core of pure light inside her.
6. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(b) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(c) That he is fired.
(d) That he is told to obey Covenant.
7. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
(c) He is going to lose her.
(d) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
8. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(a) That white gold has one major flaw.
(b) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
(d) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
9. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) Mopping up their victory.
(b) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
(c) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
(d) It has been totally obliterated.
10. Who tells Troy he believes something terrible is going to happen to Elena?
(a) No one.
11. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
(a) They fall into the river.
(b) Up the mountain.
(c) Around the south of Garroting Deep.
(d) Across the river out of Garroting Deep.
12. Who tells Troy he is worse than a fool?
(c) No one.
13. What is explained to Troy about the time?
(a) Lord Foul has stopped time.
(b) He has been back to his land and re-summoned.
(c) It is day and Troy is blind again.
(d) He has been unconscious for a week.
14. To what does Troy agree?
(a) He agrees to nothing.
(b) To stand against Fleshharrow.
(c) To pay the price of safe passage.
(d) To make his men leave their weapons before entering Garroting Deep.
15. Who does Elena choose to go with her?
(a) No one.
(c) All three men.
(d) All three men and several bloodguards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
2. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
3. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
4. Who attacks the army as it is marching?
5. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)