|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amok say he knows about white gold?
(a) He does not mention white gold.
(d) Little and much.
2. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
3. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
(a) They are not dying much now as they are marching home.
(b) From a poison gas Lord Foul has spread over the area.
(c) From rancid food.
(d) From the grueling marching pace.
4. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes?
(a) The moon is glowing very brightly.
(b) He cannot see.
(c) He sees stars.
(d) He is blindfolded.
5. Who tells Troy he is worse than a fool?
(b) No one.
6. What does Troy hope will happen to Fleshharrow?
(a) He will become confused in Garroting Deep.
(b) He will be afraid to enter Garroting Deep.
(c) His soul will be consumed by the special fires in Garroting Deep.
(d) He and his army will die in Garroting Deep.
7. What does Elena tell her that her mother did not teach her?
(a) A desire for revenge.
(b) How to hate.
(c) How to separate love from hate.
(d) Bitterness towards Covenant.
8. Who believes Elena will choose him?
9. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To get on with the war.
(b) To see Covenant fail.
(c) To be back home when Elena returns.
(d) To see Covenant die.
10. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That she has a deep respect for him.
(b) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(c) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
(d) That he is hated by the non-humans.
11. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He shoots it.
(b) He points it out to the council.
(d) He sneaks up and grabs it.
12. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
(b) Erects a huge barrier around them all.
(c) Attacks them with lightning bolts.
(d) Sings a song.
13. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It is probably accurate.
(b) It is an insane opinion.
(c) He has no idea and does not care.
(d) It may prove to be true.
14. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) A way to imprison Foul for eternity.
(b) A way to gain more power than Lord Foul.
(c) A way to actually kill Foul.
(d) No one knows.
15. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
(a) Around the south of Garroting Deep.
(b) They fall into the river.
(c) Across the river out of Garroting Deep.
(d) Up the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Covenant answer Amok's question?
2. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
3. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
4. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
5. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)