|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Covenant answer Amok's question?
(a) A dream.
(b) One of the Ranyhyn.
(c) No one.
2. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
(a) Sending the Ranyhyn away.
(b) Using Bannor for Covenant's own plans.
(c) Summoning another Ranyhyn.
(d) Manipulating Elena.
3. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
(a) Why Kevin creates Amok.
(b) The right questions.
(c) Where the key is hid.
(d) The password.
4. Who believes Elena will choose him?
5. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
(a) In turmoil.
(d) At peace.
6. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
(a) Talking to her.
(b) Reading her a poem.
(d) He is not at his wife's grave.
7. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
(c) No one.
8. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
(a) One of the bloodguard.
(b) Several bloodguard.
(c) One of the Ranyhyn.
(d) No one.
9. What happens from under the earth?
(a) A light.
(b) A blast.
(c) A pulse.
(d) A voice cries out.
10. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They are becoming more and more aloof.
(b) They seem to be planning something.
(c) They know something they are not sharing.
(d) They are aging rapidly.
11. Where does Troy decide he has to go?
(a) To fight Lord Foul alone.
(b) To High Kevin's watch.
(c) To find Elena.
(d) To try to kill the giant leading Lord Foul's army.
12. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
(a) Its power would overwhelm them.
(b) It is harmful to human flesh.
(c) It would drain them of their life essence.
(d) There is no reason.
13. What does Caerroil say before letting the humans into Garroting Deep?
(a) There will be a price.
(b) The men will live but will never be able to speak of their experience.
(c) The men will be changed by the experience.
(d) The men must stay on the path.
14. What bargain does Covenant make with himself?
(a) To marry Lena.
(b) To take a more active part in the search for the Seventh Ward.
(c) To protect the other Ranyhyn.
(d) To help Troy return to their world.
15. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is fired.
(b) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(c) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(d) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
2. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
3. What does Amok say he knows about white gold?
4. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
5. To what must Covenant agree in order for Amok to take them to the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)