|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) No one.
2. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) Mopping up their victory.
(b) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
(c) It has been totally obliterated.
(d) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
3. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) The name of the Seventh Ward.
(b) How they bring Covenant to this world.
(c) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(d) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
4. What revelation does Covenant have in looking at Elena standing there naked?
(a) There is something dark inside her.
(b) There is a core of pure light inside her.
(c) He cares for her as a daughter.
(d) He cares for her as a lover.
5. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
(a) Why Kevin creates Amok.
(b) The password.
(c) The right questions.
(d) Where the key is hid.
6. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
(a) No one.
7. What does Caerroil say before letting the humans into Garroting Deep?
(a) The men will be changed by the experience.
(b) There will be a price.
(c) The men will live but will never be able to speak of their experience.
(d) The men must stay on the path.
8. What happens from under the earth?
(a) A blast.
(b) A light.
(c) A voice cries out.
(d) A pulse.
9. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(b) That she has a deep respect for him.
(c) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
(d) That he is hated by the non-humans.
10. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) His faithful dogs.
(b) No one.
(c) His men.
(d) Several monsters.
11. Who is Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) The god of the underwood.
(b) The marchwarden of the north.
(c) The warden of the ways.
(d) The forestall of Garroting Deep.
12. Where does Troy decide he has to go?
(a) To find Elena.
(b) To fight Lord Foul alone.
(c) To High Kevin's watch.
(d) To try to kill the giant leading Lord Foul's army.
13. What is Covenant's initial response to Amok's stipulation?
(a) Covenant says Elena can go if she takes Troy with her.
(b) Covenant wants nothing to do with giving permission.
(c) Covenant does not care what Elena does.
(d) Covenant says he will never give his permission.
14. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(b) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
(c) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
(d) That white gold has one major flaw.
15. What is explained to Troy about the time?
(a) Lord Foul has stopped time.
(b) It is day and Troy is blind again.
(c) He has been back to his land and re-summoned.
(d) He has been unconscious for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
2. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
3. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
4. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
5. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)