|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) The forestall of Garroting Deep.
(b) The god of the underwood.
(c) The warden of the ways.
(d) The marchwarden of the north.
2. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) A way to gain more power than Lord Foul.
(b) A way to imprison Foul for eternity.
(c) A way to actually kill Foul.
(d) No one knows.
3. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) His faithful dogs.
(b) Several monsters.
(c) No one.
(d) His men.
4. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
(a) Censor Covenant.
(b) Split up to go various places.
(c) Hold a council meeting.
(d) Fire Troy.
5. Where does Troy decide to visit?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) Elena in the middle of the night.
(c) The grave of the person who summoned Troy to the Land.
(d) Covenant in the middle of the night.
6. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(b) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(c) That he is fired.
(d) That he is told to obey Covenant.
7. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
8. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
(a) Its power would overwhelm them.
(b) It is harmful to human flesh.
(c) There is no reason.
(d) It would drain them of their life essence.
9. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
(a) They will not die there.
(b) It always protects the good.
(c) It is set up to trap Foul's men but will protect them.
(d) It is the only choice they have.
10. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
(a) He thinks he is being duped.
(b) He is afraid of being disappointed.
(c) To control what the Land would impose on him.
(d) He is afraid of loving again.
11. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That he is hated by the non-humans.
(b) That she has a deep respect for him.
(c) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(d) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
12. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
(a) She will give it to him if he will save the Land.
(b) She has nothing to give.
(c) She gives it willingly.
(d) Covenant has already taken everything from her family that was important.
13. How does Troy lose consciousness?
(a) He is tossed off his horse.
(b) A creature's blood burns through to his brain.
(c) He is hit by a flying projectile.
(d) He is knocked in the head by one of the giants.
14. What does Covenant wonder about Elena's choice?
(a) Why she chooses Covenant to go with her.
(b) Why she would go to the Seventh Ward when the Army is fighting Foul in another place.
(c) Why she thinks Covenant wants to go with her.
(d) He does not wonder about her choice; he just follows her.
15. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(b) No one.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
2. What is Covenant's initial response to Amok's stipulation?
3. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
4. To what must Covenant agree in order for Amok to take them to the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
5. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)