|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
(b) That white gold can easily kill the wielder.
(c) That white gold draws on the energy of people's souls.
(d) That white gold has one major flaw.
2. To what does Troy agree?
(a) To pay the price of safe passage.
(b) To stand against Fleshharrow.
(c) To make his men leave their weapons before entering Garroting Deep.
(d) He agrees to nothing.
3. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
(b) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
(c) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
(d) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
4. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It is an insane opinion.
(b) He has no idea and does not care.
(c) It may prove to be true.
(d) It is probably accurate.
5. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) His faithful dogs.
(b) Several monsters.
(c) No one.
(d) His men.
6. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) It has been totally obliterated.
(b) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
(c) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
(d) Mopping up their victory.
7. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
(a) She gives it willingly.
(b) She has nothing to give.
(c) She will give it to him if he will save the Land.
(d) Covenant has already taken everything from her family that was important.
8. What is the shimmering?
(a) A messenger from Lord Foul.
(c) A messge from the Land's major seer.
(d) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
9. What is Covenant's initial response to Amok's stipulation?
(a) Covenant says Elena can go if she takes Troy with her.
(b) Covenant says he will never give his permission.
(c) Covenant wants nothing to do with giving permission.
(d) Covenant does not care what Elena does.
10. Who helps Troy?
(a) No one.
(b) A good giant.
(c) Mhoram and some others.
(d) A bloodguard.
11. Who is Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) The forestall of Garroting Deep.
(b) The marchwarden of the north.
(c) The warden of the ways.
(d) The god of the underwood.
12. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is fired.
(b) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(c) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(d) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
13. Who does Wildwood hate more than humans?
(c) Demonic wolves.
(d) Demonic dragons.
14. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
(c) In turmoil.
(d) At peace.
15. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(b) How they bring Covenant to this world.
(c) The name of the Seventh Ward.
(d) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens from under the earth?
2. Who tells Troy he believes something terrible is going to happen to Elena?
3. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
4. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
5. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)