|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
(a) She has nothing to give.
(b) Covenant has already taken everything from her family that was important.
(c) She gives it willingly.
(d) She will give it to him if he will save the Land.
2. What does Troy hope will happen to Fleshharrow?
(a) He will be afraid to enter Garroting Deep.
(b) His soul will be consumed by the special fires in Garroting Deep.
(c) He will become confused in Garroting Deep.
(d) He and his army will die in Garroting Deep.
3. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(b) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(c) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(d) That he is fired.
4. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
5. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It is probably accurate.
(b) It is an insane opinion.
(c) It may prove to be true.
(d) He has no idea and does not care.
6. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
(b) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
(c) She has no opinion about the matter.
(d) It is a hoax.
7. What does Elan sculpt?
(a) A staff.
(b) An image of High Lord Kevin.
(c) A miniature Ranyhyn.
(d) An image of Covenant's face.
8. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It gets very hot.
(b) It blackens.
(c) It falls off his finger.
(d) It melts and runs off his finger.
9. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
(a) The password.
(b) The right questions.
(c) Why Kevin creates Amok.
(d) Where the key is hid.
10. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
(b) They are attacked by wolves.
(c) They fall into a magical sleep.
(d) They are surrounded by trolls.
11. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They know something they are not sharing.
(b) They seem to be planning something.
(c) They are aging rapidly.
(d) They are becoming more and more aloof.
12. Where does Troy decide he has to go?
(a) To High Kevin's watch.
(b) To find Elena.
(c) To fight Lord Foul alone.
(d) To try to kill the giant leading Lord Foul's army.
13. Who attacks the army as it is marching?
(a) Some forest trolls.
(b) Flying creatures.
(c) About forty giants.
(d) No one.
14. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
(b) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
(c) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
(d) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
15. Who is Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) The forestall of Garroting Deep.
(b) The marchwarden of the north.
(c) The warden of the ways.
(d) The god of the underwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
2. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
3. How many may Elena choose to accompany her on her quest?
4. What is one way many of Troy's men die?
5. What does Troy try to convince his men of about Garroting Deep?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)