|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the travelers touch the water of the lake?
(a) Its power would overwhelm them.
(b) It would drain them of their life essence.
(c) It is harmful to human flesh.
(d) There is no reason.
2. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
3. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It melts and runs off his finger.
(b) It blackens.
(c) It gets very hot.
(d) It falls off his finger.
4. What is the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) A way to gain more power than Lord Foul.
(b) No one knows.
(c) A way to actually kill Foul.
(d) A way to imprison Foul for eternity.
5. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(c) His own.
6. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) No one.
(b) Several monsters.
(c) His faithful dogs.
(d) His men.
7. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(b) The name of the Seventh Ward.
(c) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
(d) How they bring Covenant to this world.
8. What does Covenant see in Elena's face?
9. Where does Troy decide to visit?
(a) The grave of the person who summoned Troy to the Land.
(b) Elena in the middle of the night.
(c) Covenant in the middle of the night.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
10. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They know something they are not sharing.
(b) They are aging rapidly.
(c) They seem to be planning something.
(d) They are becoming more and more aloof.
11. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) Has the Army sit perfectly still.
(b) Lights his staff.
12. What does Troy believe Elena has chosen over honor?
13. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
(a) Leaves it by the tree of life.
(b) Plants it.
(c) Throws it in a lava pit.
(d) Breaks it.
14. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To see Covenant fail.
(b) To get on with the war.
(c) To see Covenant die.
(d) To be back home when Elena returns.
15. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
(b) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) She has no opinion about the matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
2. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
3. Who does Mhoram see coming up the river in the middle of Garroting Deep?
4. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
5. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)