|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
(a) It is an insane opinion.
(b) It may prove to be true.
(c) It is probably accurate.
(d) He has no idea and does not care.
2. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
(a) It has been totally obliterated.
(b) Taking a little more leisurely pace back towards home.
(c) Trying to put as much distance as possible between them and Lord Foul's army.
(d) Mopping up their victory.
3. In what way is Covenant relieved by what he learns from Amok?
(a) That he has no more responsibility to save the Land.
(b) That Amok tells him the Seventh Ward will do most of the work of defeating Lord Foul.
(c) That the white gold is so powerful, Covenant will be able to save the Land.
(d) That Amok will not show him how to wield the white gold.
4. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He shoots it.
(c) He points it out to the council.
(d) He sneaks up and grabs it.
5. What does Elena tell her that her mother did not teach her?
(a) A desire for revenge.
(b) How to separate love from hate.
(c) Bitterness towards Covenant.
(d) How to hate.
6. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
(a) Summoning another Ranyhyn.
(b) Using Bannor for Covenant's own plans.
(c) Sending the Ranyhyn away.
(d) Manipulating Elena.
7. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
(a) They are attacked by wolves.
(c) They are surrounded by trolls.
(d) They fall into a magical sleep.
8. What revelation does Covenant have in looking at Elena standing there naked?
(a) There is something dark inside her.
(b) He cares for her as a daughter.
(c) There is a core of pure light inside her.
(d) He cares for her as a lover.
9. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
(b) How they bring Covenant to this world.
(c) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(d) The name of the Seventh Ward.
10. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
(b) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(c) That he is hated by the non-humans.
(d) That she has a deep respect for him.
11. Who helps Troy?
(a) A good giant.
(b) Mhoram and some others.
(c) No one.
(d) A bloodguard.
12. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Tries to kiss Covenant.
(b) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
(c) Tries to seduce Bannor.
(d) Steps on a poisonous snake.
13. What bargain does Covenant make with himself?
(a) To marry Lena.
(b) To help Troy return to their world.
(c) To protect the other Ranyhyn.
(d) To take a more active part in the search for the Seventh Ward.
14. What is explained to Troy about the time?
(a) It is day and Troy is blind again.
(b) He has been back to his land and re-summoned.
(c) Lord Foul has stopped time.
(d) He has been unconscious for a week.
15. How does Mhoram do before summoning Caerroil Wildwood?
(a) Lights his staff.
(d) Has the Army sit perfectly still.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
2. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes?
3. What new information does Amok reveal to Covenant about white gold?
4. About what is Troy eager?
5. How does Troy lose consciousness?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)