|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elan sculpt?
(a) An image of Covenant's face.
(b) An image of High Lord Kevin.
(c) A staff.
(d) A miniature Ranyhyn.
2. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
(a) Reading her a poem.
(c) He is not at his wife's grave.
(d) Talking to her.
3. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(a) No one.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
4. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(a) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
(c) To send him home.
(d) To apologize.
5. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(d) His own.
6. What does Caerroil Wildwood do as Fleshharrow's army gets deep inside Garroting Deep?
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Erects a huge barrier around them all.
(d) Attacks them with lightning bolts.
7. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
(a) That she hates him.
(b) That she dies before he can ask her forgiveness.
(c) That she forgives him for the wrongs he committed.
(d) That she believes he is good.
8. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
(b) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) She has no opinion about the matter.
9. What does Caerroil do with the piece of Illearth Stone that Flesharrow carries?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Plants it.
(c) Throws it in a lava pit.
(d) Leaves it by the tree of life.
10. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
(a) The right questions.
(b) The password.
(c) Where the key is hid.
(d) Why Kevin creates Amok.
11. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Tries to seduce Bannor.
(b) Steps on a poisonous snake.
(c) Tries to kiss Covenant.
(d) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
12. What does Troy wonder if he will ever do again?
(a) Be joyful.
(c) Be at peace.
(d) See Elena.
13. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
(a) No one.
(b) Several bloodguard.
(c) One of the bloodguard.
(d) One of the Ranyhyn.
14. What does Covenant see in Elena's face?
15. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(b) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(c) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(d) That he is fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
2. How does Troy lose consciousness?
3. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
4. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
5. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)