|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens from under the earth?
(a) A voice cries out.
(b) A light.
(c) A pulse.
(d) A blast.
2. What does Troy believe Elena has chosen over honor?
3. Who helps Troy?
(a) A bloodguard.
(b) Mhoram and some others.
(c) A good giant.
(d) No one.
4. What does Elena reveal about High Lord Kevin to Covenant?
(a) That he is hated by the non-humans.
(b) That she thinks he was evil in some ways.
(c) That he had to do what he did or the Land would be no more.
(d) That she has a deep respect for him.
5. What is the shimmering?
(b) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
(c) A messenger from Lord Foul.
(d) A messge from the Land's major seer.
6. What revelation does Covenant have in looking at Elena standing there naked?
(a) There is something dark inside her.
(b) He cares for her as a lover.
(c) He cares for her as a daughter.
(d) There is a core of pure light inside her.
7. Where does Troy decide to visit?
(a) Lord Mhoram.
(b) The grave of the person who summoned Troy to the Land.
(c) Elena in the middle of the night.
(d) Covenant in the middle of the night.
8. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
(a) Why they do not want Lord Foul to rule.
(b) How they will use the Seventh Ward.
(c) The name of the Seventh Ward.
(d) How they bring Covenant to this world.
9. What does Troy wonder if he will ever do again?
(a) Be at peace.
(c) Be joyful.
(d) See Elena.
10. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
(a) He is afraid of being disappointed.
(b) He is afraid of loving again.
(c) To control what the Land would impose on him.
(d) He thinks he is being duped.
11. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
(a) Dances naked in front of Covenant.
(b) Tries to seduce Bannor.
(c) Tries to kiss Covenant.
(d) Steps on a poisonous snake.
12. Why does Troy think it is night when he wakes?
(a) The moon is glowing very brightly.
(b) He cannot see.
(c) He is blindfolded.
(d) He sees stars.
13. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(a) His own.
14. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He points it out to the council.
(b) He shoots it.
(d) He sneaks up and grabs it.
15. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amok say he knows about white gold?
2. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
3. What is Troy's army doing at the opening to Chapter 19?
4. To what does Troy agree?
5. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)