|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(a) To apologize.
(b) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
(c) To send him home.
2. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(b) His own.
3. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They know something they are not sharing.
(b) They are becoming more and more aloof.
(c) They seem to be planning something.
(d) They are aging rapidly.
4. What does Troy wonder if he will ever do again?
(a) Be joyful.
(c) Be at peace.
(d) See Elena.
5. Why does Elena say there is nothing Covenant can take from her?
(a) She gives it willingly.
(b) She will give it to him if he will save the Land.
(c) She has nothing to give.
(d) Covenant has already taken everything from her family that was important.
6. What bargain does Covenant make with himself?
(a) To marry Lena.
(b) To protect the other Ranyhyn.
(c) To take a more active part in the search for the Seventh Ward.
(d) To help Troy return to their world.
7. What does Troy believe Elena has chosen over honor?
8. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
9. What is the reason Covenant refuses to believe in the land?
(a) To control what the Land would impose on him.
(b) He thinks he is being duped.
(c) He is afraid of being disappointed.
(d) He is afraid of loving again.
10. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
(c) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
(d) He is going to lose her.
11. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(b) That he is fired.
(c) That he is told to obey Covenant.
(d) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
12. What is Covenant's initial response to Amok's stipulation?
(a) Covenant says he will never give his permission.
(b) Covenant wants nothing to do with giving permission.
(c) Covenant does not care what Elena does.
(d) Covenant says Elena can go if she takes Troy with her.
13. Who is killed while saving Covenant?
(a) Several bloodguard.
(b) One of the bloodguard.
(c) No one.
(d) One of the Ranyhyn.
14. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To see Covenant fail.
(b) To get on with the war.
(c) To see Covenant die.
(d) To be back home when Elena returns.
15. What does Troy do when he notices a shimmering?
(a) He shoots it.
(c) He sneaks up and grabs it.
(d) He points it out to the council.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
2. What does Elan sculpt?
3. Who tells Troy he is worse than a fool?
4. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
5. What revelation does Covenant have in looking at Elena standing there naked?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)