|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
(a) Hold a council meeting.
(b) Split up to go various places.
(c) Censor Covenant.
(d) Fire Troy.
2. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
(a) His men.
(b) No one.
(c) Several monsters.
(d) His faithful dogs.
3. What does Troy wonder if he will ever do again?
(a) Be joyful.
(b) Be at peace.
(d) See Elena.
4. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
(a) That she hates him.
(b) That she forgives him for the wrongs he committed.
(c) That she dies before he can ask her forgiveness.
(d) That she believes he is good.
5. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(a) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To send him home.
6. Why is Troy angered?
(a) That he is not acknowledged at the meeting of the council.
(b) That he is fired.
(c) That Covenant is honored above High Lord Elena.
(d) That he is told to obey Covenant.
7. What does Elena think of the Seventh Ward of Kevin?
(a) She has no opinion about the matter.
(b) It offers no better chance than fighting hand to hand.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) It's their best chance for dealing with Lord Foul.
8. Who does Troy encounter when he goes to visit the place in question #95?
(c) No one.
(d) Lord Mhoram.
9. What bargain does Covenant make with himself?
(a) To take a more active part in the search for the Seventh Ward.
(b) To marry Lena.
(c) To protect the other Ranyhyn.
(d) To help Troy return to their world.
10. What is Trell doing at his wife's grave?
(a) He is not at his wife's grave.
(b) Talking to her.
(c) Reading her a poem.
11. What is the shimmering?
(a) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
(b) A messge from the Land's major seer.
(d) A messenger from Lord Foul.
12. What does Covenant realize about the Bloodguard?
(a) They seem to be planning something.
(b) They know something they are not sharing.
(c) They are aging rapidly.
(d) They are becoming more and more aloof.
13. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
(a) Where the key is hid.
(b) The password.
(c) Why Kevin creates Amok.
(d) The right questions.
14. How is Covenant feeling after refusing Elena's sexual advances?
(a) At peace.
(d) In turmoil.
15. Who helps Troy?
(a) A good giant.
(b) Mhoram and some others.
(c) A bloodguard.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elan sculpt?
2. What does Covenant think of Elena's opinion of Kevin?
3. What happens from under the earth?
4. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
5. What does Amok say Elena and Covenant must tell him?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)