|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Troy eager?
(a) To see Covenant die.
(b) To be back home when Elena returns.
(c) To get on with the war.
(d) To see Covenant fail.
2. What does Elena tell her that her mother did not teach her?
(a) A desire for revenge.
(b) How to separate love from hate.
(c) Bitterness towards Covenant.
(d) How to hate.
3. What happens when the army stops for a rest after marching several days?
(a) They are surrounded by trolls.
(b) They fall into a magical sleep.
(c) They are attacked by wolves.
4. Who almost falls from the effect of what happens under the earth?
5. What does Troy believe Elena has chosen over honor?
6. What does Troy feel concerning Elena?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He thinks she is going to have a hard time controlling Amok.
(c) He is going to lose her.
(d) He thinks she is unnaturally smitten with Covenant.
7. What does the Lords Council do in Loresraat?
(a) Censor Covenant.
(b) Split up to go various places.
(c) Fire Troy.
(d) Hold a council meeting.
8. Who does Mhoram see coming up the river in the middle of Garroting Deep?
(a) Elena and Covenant.
(b) Elena and Amok.
(c) Covenant and Amok.
(d) Covenant and Bannor.
9. What happens to Covenant's wedding ring?
(a) It falls off his finger.
(b) It melts and runs off his finger.
(c) It blackens.
(d) It gets very hot.
10. How does Troy lose consciousness?
(a) He is tossed off his horse.
(b) A creature's blood burns through to his brain.
(c) He is knocked in the head by one of the giants.
(d) He is hit by a flying projectile.
11. To what must Covenant agree in order for Amok to take them to the Seventh Lore of Kevin's?
(a) To stay in Loresraat.
(b) To go with the army to fight Lord Foul's army.
(c) To go back to his own world.
(d) For Amok to take Elena to the Seventh Ward.
12. Who does Wildwood hate more than humans?
(a) Demonic wolves.
(b) Demonic dragons.
13. What is the shimmering?
(b) A messge from the Land's major seer.
(c) A messenger from Lord Foul.
(d) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
14. How much time did Troy's army gain from Veremet and Mhoram's spell?
(a) A day.
(c) Several days.
(d) A few hours.
15. Who had Trell's wife been summoning when she is killed?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant feel justified in doing?
2. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
3. Who surrounds Troy when he starts to walk?
4. What distresses Covenant about Lena?
5. Where do the persons coming up the river go?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)