Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue, Chapter 1-6
1. What does the Prologue reveal about Thomas Covenant's past?
2. How is Covenant viewed in the Land?
3. What type of phone calls is Covenant receiving and what happens to the stables?
4. What does the man who picks up a hitchhiking Covenant say about a man in the next town?
5. What happens to Covenant when the Sheriff takes him home?
6. Where is Covenant when Chapter 3 opens and what does he learn?
7. What is...
This section contains 836 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)