Short Answer Key
Prologue, Chapter 1-6
1. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
She can't stand being around him ill.
4. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
As a hero.
5. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
His wedding band.
6. What does Covenant think of the other land?
He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
7. Why does it seem that Covenant may have taken a journey when he wakes in Chapter 1?
He is tired.
8. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
Warnings for him to stay away from town.
9. What happens to the stables on Covenant's land?
10. What does Covenant stop doing?
Taking his medicines.
11. Why does Covenant decide to go to town?
This section contains 2,205 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)