|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21- 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Amok says he must go?
(a) The coucil tries to force him to stay.
(b) Covenant grabs him.
(c) He simply vanishes.
(d) The council places him under house arrest.
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. How does Troy react to the woman's news?
(a) He is stunned.
(b) He is mystified why the army has stopped.
(c) He is concerned for her world but sees nothing he can do about it.
(d) He is eager to go out and engage the army.
4. Whose words is Covenant thinking about concerning the Land?
(b) His own.
5. What confuses Troy about Covenant?
(a) Why he does not recognize that he belongs in the Land.
(b) Why he wants to return to a shunned life in his world.
(c) Why he does not love the Land.
(d) Why he still wears his wedding band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elena do when she comes out of the river after bathing?
2. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
3. What does Covenant think will happen if he fails to deal with the effect the land is having on him?
4. Who does Wildwood hate more than humans?
5. Who tells Troy he believes something terrible is going to happen to Elena?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)