|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the phone calls about that Covenant receives from townspeople?
(a) Offers of support.
(b) Inquiries about the strange aura around his house.
(c) Inquiries about his selling his house.
(d) Warnings for him to stay away from town.
2. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His wedding band.
(c) His illness.
(d) His vibrational level.
3. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As if he does not exist.
(c) As one of them; no more; no less.
(d) As a pariah.
4. What disease does Covenant develop?
5. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
(a) Thomas divorces her because he does not want to put her in danger.
(b) She thinks he's having an affair.
(c) She can't stand being around him ill.
(d) She is having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the importance of white gold in the "Land"?
2. Who is Hile Troy?
3. Who has been looking for Covenant?
4. What does Covenant stop doing?
5. What does Covenant think about Joan as he is resting?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)