|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21- 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose forgiveness does Covenant ask?
2. What does Bannor do?
(a) Restrains Covenant.
(b) Saves Covenant.
(d) Kills Trell.
3. What does Covenant wish to say to Bannor?
(a) To apologize.
(b) To send him home.
(c) To question him further about the Seventh Ward.
4. What is the shimmering?
(b) A messenger from Lord Foul.
(c) An eavesdropping device by Lord Foul.
(d) A messge from the Land's major seer.
5. What does the interpreter say about Covenant's dreams?
(a) They are symbolic.
(b) They have no meaning for the most part.
(c) They are too sketcher.
(d) They are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to dissuade Elena from going after the Seventh Ward?
2. Who is Amok?
3. For what sign was Amok waiting?
4. What does Troy learn that disgusts him?
5. What do the Lords have to know in order to get information from Kevin's proxy?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)