Prologue, Chapter 1-6
1. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
(a) She can't stand being around him ill.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She thinks he's having an affair.
(d) Thomas divorces her because he does not want to put her in danger.
4. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As a pariah.
(b) As one of them; no more; no less.
(c) As if he does not exist.
(d) As a hero.
5. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His wedding band.
(c) His illness.
(d) His vibrational level.
6. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He wishes he could stay there.
(b) He loves being a hero.
(c) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(d) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
This section contains 5,115 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)