Prologue, Chapter 1-6
1. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) Thomas divorces her because he does not want to put her in danger.
(c) She thinks he's having an affair.
(d) She can't stand being around him ill.
4. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a pariah.
(c) As if he does not exist.
(d) As one of them; no more; no less.
5. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His illness.
(b) His wedding band.
(c) His vibrational level.
(d) His necklace.
6. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He loves being a hero.
(b) He wishes he could stay there.
(c) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
(d) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
This section contains 5,115 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)