1. What is Thomas Covenant's occupation in the "real" world?
2. What disease does Covenant develop?
3. Why does Covenant's wife divorce him?
(a) Thomas divorces her because he does not want to put her in danger.
(b) She is having an affair.
(c) She thinks he's having an affair.
(d) She can't stand being around him ill.
4. How is Covenant treated in the "Land"?
(a) As one of them; no more; no less.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As if he does not exist.
(d) As a pariah.
5. What is the source of Covenant's magic?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His illness.
(c) His wedding band.
(d) His vibrational level.
6. What does Covenant think of the other land?
(a) He believes it does not exist and he is dreaming.
(b) He loves being a hero.
(c) He wishes he could stay there.
(d) He thinks they are kind but misguided.
This section contains 5,115 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)