* Thomas Covenant is a successful author who develops leprosy. His wife left him because of the disease and he is bitter.
* Covenant is called to the "Land" where he is treated like a hero and can do magic because of his white gold wedding band.
* Covenant travels in the Land, helps the people save their lands and then wakes up in a hospital bed in his own world.
* Thomas is trying to forget the dream he had though he feels tired as if he really did go on a long journey.
* He receives threatening phone calls from people who want him to move away and his stables is set on fire.
* Thomas decides to go to a town where he is not known. He is picked up by a man who talks about the leper who should leave.
* Covenant asks the man to go have...
This section contains 2,905 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)