Prologue, Chapter 1-6
• Thomas Covenant is a successful author who develops leprosy. His wife left him because of the disease and he is bitter.
• Covenant is called to the "Land" where he is treated like a hero and can do magic because of his white gold wedding band.
• Covenant travels in the Land, helps the people save their lands and then wakes up in a hospital bed in his own world.
• Thomas is trying to forget the dream he had though he feels tired as if he really did go on a long journey.
• He receives threatening phone calls from people who want him to move away and his stables is set on fire.
• Thomas decides to go to a town where he is not known. He is picked up by a man who talks about the leper who should leave.
• Covenant asks the man to go have...
This section contains 3,107 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)