|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peeta suggest Katniss does not like because they are too much like one another?
2. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
3. Who is the first to tell Peeta has survived in Part 3, Chapter 26?
4. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
5. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss one of the following in detail in an essay using examples from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) Point of View
Essay Topic 2
Discuss at least three government created creatures in this novel. Include their name, why/how they were developed, and the effect they had within the Hunger Games arena.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Haymitch's role in the Hunger Games. How can be described? What are his faults? Does he have any redeeming qualities? If so, what are they? What is Haymitch's primary motivation?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)