Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
2. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
Explore the character of Effie Trinket. How can she be described? What are her motivations? How does she compare to the other characters working with Katniss and Peeta throughout the Hunger Games?
Discuss Haymitch's role in the Hunger Games. How can be described? What are his faults? Does he have any redeeming qualities? If so, what are they? What is Haymitch's primary motivation?
Discuss one of the following relationships in detail in an essay using evidence from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) Peeta and Katniss
2) Katniss and Gale
3) Katniss and Prim
4) Katniss and her mother.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)