Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
2. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the different outfits Cinna puts Katniss in; why might he make the decisions he does? What does each outfit represent and/or accomplish? How does Cinna's fashion sense affect his relationship with Katniss?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss one of the following settings in detail in an essay, discussing the importance of the setting to the plot and themes of the novel, using examples from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) The Arena
2) District Twelve
3) The Capitol
4) The Training Center.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Haymitch's role in the Hunger Games. How can be described? What are his faults? Does he have any redeeming qualities? If so, what are they? What is Haymitch's primary motivation?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)