Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
2. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
Discuss one of the following in an essay using details from the book to support your conclusions:
2) Character relationships
Discuss one of the following settings in detail in an essay, discussing the importance of the setting to the plot and themes of the novel, using examples from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) The Arena
2) District Twelve
3) The Capitol
4) The Training Center.
Discuss the training at the Training Center in the Capitol. What are Peeta and Katniss instructed to do during training that is unusual to the Hunger Games? What skills do each of the tributes exhibit, and what does this reveal about them? Compare/contrast Peeta's performance at the training center with Katniss'.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)