Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
2. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
Essay Topic 1
The reader's view of Peeta Mellark may change multiple times throughout the Hunger Games; what is his role in this novel? Are his feelings for Katniss real? How can you tell? Does Peeta symbolize anything?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss one of the following relationships in detail in an essay using evidence from the novel to support your conclusions:
1) Peeta and Katniss
2) Katniss and Gale
3) Katniss and Prim
4) Katniss and her mother.
Essay Topic 3
Fully explore Katniss' relationship with Rue, and the affect Rue's death has on Katniss. What does this tell readers about Katniss? How did Rue's death propel the plot?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)