|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Peeta as a mutt tries to pull him down from the Cornucopia in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 25?
(d) No one.
2. How does Peeta signal Katniss where to shoot Cato as Cato holds Peeta in a headlock?
(a) He signals with his eyes.
(b) He marks an x on Cato's hand.
(c) He jerks in the hope that Katniss will know to fire at the right moment.
(d) He makes a hand gesture Katniss recognizes.
3. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(b) President Snow.
4. What is the Cornucopia made of?
5. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
(c) Injured people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Peeta have from the mutt attack in Part 3, Chapter 25?
2. Who is the first to tell Peeta has survived in Part 3, Chapter 26?
3. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
4. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
5. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)