|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What roles do Katniss and Peeta chose for themselves in regards to providing for their continuing survival?
(a) Katniss will provide protection and Peeta will gather berries.
(b) Katniss will provide protection and Peeta will hunt.
(c) Katniss will hunt and Peeta will cook.
(d) Katniss will hunt and Peeta will provide protection.
2. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
(a) A boy from District Three.
(b) A girl from District Three.
(c) A girl from District Ten.
(d) A boy from District Ten.
3. Who rescues Peeta as a mutt tries to pull him down from the Cornucopia in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 25?
(c) No one.
4. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(a) Cato and Clove.
(b) Cato and Foxface.
(c) Foxface and Thresh.
(d) Cato and Thresh.
5. What is the Cornucopia made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
2. Who sneaks Katniss a roll at dinner in Part 3, Chapter 26?
3. Why is Peeta unhappy that Katniss saved his life in Part 3, Chapter 22?
4. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
5. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katniss return to the site of the Careers' camp after the tracker jacker attack? Who helps her escape from Cato?
2. How does Katniss force the Gamemakers to honor their change in the rules of the Hunger Games?
3. What causes Katniss' first real injury in the Hunger Games arena?
4. Why does Katniss believe Cato has found and killed Peeta at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
5. Who does Katniss discover following her after she wakes from the tracker jacker venom? How does this person help Katniss heal her tracker jacker stings?
6. Where does Katniss find Peeta? What condition is he in?
7. What does Peeta tell Katniss that his father once told him about her mother?
8. Katniss tells Peeta the story of how she bought Prim's goat for her, but lies about how she got the money. How did she really get the money? Why did she lie?
9. What does Peeta do to annoy Katniss as they begin a hunting trip into the woods? What does Katniss do about it?
10. Who dies in Part 3, Chapter 24? How?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)