|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(b) The Careers.
(c) A fire ball.
(d) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
2. What are tracker jackers?
(a) A type of tracking device.
(b) Government manufactured wasps.
(c) Deadly popcorn treat.
(d) A poisonous bird.
3. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) It is against the rules.
(b) She has no sponsors.
(c) He wants her to die.
(d) She is near to finding a source.
5. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
2. What causes Katniss to wonder at the end of Part 3, Chapter 22 if Peeta might really be in love with her?
3. What does Katniss believe to be her fault in respect to Peeta's injuries?
4. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
5. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)