Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
2. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
(a) A recap of all the deaths suffered at their hands.
(b) A recap of the entire games.
(c) A recap of their rescue from the arena.
(d) A speech by the president.
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
(a) A girl from District Three.
(b) A boy from District Three.
(c) A girl from District Ten.
(d) A boy from District Ten.
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
(a) Force them into the same area.
(b) Change the rules.
(c) Stop the game.
(d) Stage another natural disaster.
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
(a) She knows she cannot fight Cato or Thresh there.
(b) She knows she needs shelter when it gets dark.
(c) She cannot hunt there.
(d) She cannot leave tracks to follow back to her camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
2. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
3. What does Katniss see on one of the mutts that makes her realize the mutts are meant to be reincarnations of the dead tributes?
4. Who rescues Peeta as a mutt tries to pull him down from the Cornucopia in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 25?
5. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)