|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
(a) A death.
(b) The beginning and end of the day's fight.
(c) A natural disaster approaching.
(d) A change in rules.
2. What roles do Katniss and Peeta chose for themselves in regards to providing for their continuing survival?
(a) Katniss will hunt and Peeta will cook.
(b) Katniss will provide protection and Peeta will hunt.
(c) Katniss will hunt and Peeta will provide protection.
(d) Katniss will provide protection and Peeta will gather berries.
3. Who sneaks Katniss a roll at dinner in Part 3, Chapter 26?
4. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
5. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
2. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
3. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
4. What song are the mockingjays singing as Katniss and Peeta wait for Cato?
5. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)