|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A month.
(c) Several days.
(d) Several weeks.
2. What injury does Peeta have from the mutt attack in Part 3, Chapter 25?
(a) A bite on his neck.
(b) A deep wound in his calf.
(c) A scratch across his chest.
(d) A wound on his thigh.
3. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
5. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
2. How does Peeta signal Katniss where to shoot Cato as Cato holds Peeta in a headlock?
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. Where does Cato run for protection at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
5. Why does Peeta urge Katniss to go easy on the rich food Haymitch has sent them at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 23?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)