|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(a) Cato and Foxface.
(b) Foxface and Thresh.
(c) Cato and Thresh.
(d) Cato and Clove.
2. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) It is against the rules.
(b) She has no sponsors.
(c) He wants her to die.
(d) She is near to finding a source.
3. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
(b) Injured people.
4. Who is the first to retrieve a backpack at the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
5. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The head.
(b) The left arm.
(c) The heart.
(d) The right arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
2. Who does Peeta suggest Katniss does not like because they are too much like one another?
3. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
4. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
5. What does Katniss sing to Rue as she lies dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are muttations? Whose voices and eyes do these mutts have?
2. How does Peeta suggest Haymitch won his Hunger Games in Part 3, Chapter 23? What has Katniss discovered about her relationship with Haymitch?
3. Who dies in Part 3, Chapter 24? How?
4. Who does Katniss discover following her after she wakes from the tracker jacker venom? How does this person help Katniss heal her tracker jacker stings?
5. Who rigged the explosives around the Career's food that Katniss detonates in Part 2, Chapter 16? Why?
6. What does Katniss do in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19 to try to keep the Careers from ambushing her during her search for Peeta?
7. How does Katniss force the Gamemakers to honor their change in the rules of the Hunger Games?
8. Why does Katniss have an intimate conversation with Peeta and offer him kisses in Part 3, Chapter 22?
9. What does Katniss find when she goes searching for Rue? How does Katniss react in this situation in Part 2, Chapter 17?
10. What causes Katniss' first real injury in the Hunger Games arena?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)