|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
2. What does Katniss believe has caused the natural disaster that settles in the arena in Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) A careless solitary tribute.
(b) The Gamemakers.
(c) A bored sponsor.
(d) The Careers.
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(b) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(c) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(d) Medication to save Peeta's life.
4. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
5. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A month.
(d) Several weeks.
6. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(b) Medication from Haymitch.
(c) She does not.
(d) Water in a small pond.
7. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
(a) A girl from District Ten.
(b) A boy from District Ten.
(c) A boy from District Three.
(d) A girl from District Three.
8. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her jacket.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her pants.
(d) Her shirt.
9. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(a) Foxface and Thresh.
(b) Cato and Foxface.
(c) Cato and Thresh.
(d) Cato and Clove.
10. What song are the mockingjays singing as Katniss and Peeta wait for Cato?
(a) A song Peeta taught them.
(b) Rue's song.
(c) The national anthem.
(d) Katniss's lullaby.
11. Who rescues Peeta as a mutt tries to pull him down from the Cornucopia in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 25?
(c) No one.
12. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
(a) She shoots arrows down at them.
(b) She calls down to them and reveals her position.
(c) She lies quietly and waits for them to leave.
(d) She jumps into another tree.
13. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
14. What are Katniss and Peeta forced to watch during the ceremony to celebrate their win of the Hunger Games?
(a) A recap of all the deaths suffered at their hands.
(b) A recap of the entire games.
(c) A recap of their rescue from the arena.
(d) A speech by the president.
15. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) The leaves Rue showed her to use.
(b) She wraps it with tree bark.
(c) She uses medicine Haymitch sent.
(d) She presses on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts Katniss and Peeta that Cato is coming at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
2. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
3. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
4. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
5. What injury does Peeta have from the mutt attack in Part 3, Chapter 25?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)