|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to tell Peeta has survived in Part 3, Chapter 26?
(a) The doctors.
(d) The Avox.
2. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
(a) Damage to her ear.
(b) A wound in her upper thigh.
(c) A cut on her forehead.
(d) A burn on her leg.
3. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) He has a large number of weapons on his belt.
(c) His face is bruised and he has other injuries.
(d) He has a serious cut on his upper thigh.
4. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In a small pond.
(c) In a hole in the woods.
(d) In a hospital.
5. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
6. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
7. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The right arm.
(b) The heart.
(c) The head.
(d) The left arm.
8. What trap does Katniss discover Rue has fallen into when she finds her at the end of Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) An animal snare.
(b) A hole in the ground.
(c) A bear trap.
(d) A net.
9. Who is killed in Katniss' silent attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) The boy from District Three and Rue.
(b) Glimmer and the girl from District Four.
(c) Clove and Cato.
(d) Glimmer and Cato.
10. Which of the remaining tributes in Part 3, Chapter 22 does Katniss suggest she and Peeta might have liked back in District Twelve?
11. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) A lean-to near the stream.
(b) A hidden message written in mud.
(d) Blood stains.
12. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
(c) Injured people.
13. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She calls down to warn the Careers.
(b) She climbs out of her tree and runs.
(c) She quietly moves away through the trees.
(d) She jumps into Katniss' tree to help.
14. Who sneaks Katniss a roll at dinner in Part 3, Chapter 26?
15. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her shirt.
(b) Her pants.
(c) Her skirt.
(d) Her jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
2. Where does Cato run for protection at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
3. What does Katniss believe has caused the natural disaster that settles in the arena in Part 2, Chapter 13?
4. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
5. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)