|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Removing all the hair on her body.
(b) Shaping her nails.
(c) Polishing her teeth.
(d) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
2. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They boo.
(b) They scream their names and cheer.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They ignore them.
3. Who sneaks Katniss a roll at dinner in Part 3, Chapter 26?
4. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The forehead.
(b) The leg.
(c) The chest.
(d) The arm.
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her classic roman features.
(b) Her thin, supple body.
(c) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
(d) Her strong, clean nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss see on one of the mutts that makes her realize the mutts are meant to be reincarnations of the dead tributes?
2. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
4. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
5. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)