|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He is good with a knife.
(b) He can wrestle.
(c) He is good with fire arms.
(d) He is good with poisons.
2. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
(a) Clothing that resemble what she wore back home.
(b) A good breakfast.
(c) Peeta's presence.
(d) A long talk with Effie.
3. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It does not taste very good.
(b) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(c) It is too rich.
(d) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
4. What is the one thing Rue tells Katniss she loves most in the world?
5. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(d) The Avox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cato run for protection at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
2. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
3. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
4. What is Buttercup?
5. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)