|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
(c) Most of the time.
(d) Every time.
2. What song are the mockingjays singing as Katniss and Peeta wait for Cato?
(a) Rue's song.
(b) Katniss's lullaby.
(c) The national anthem.
(d) A song Peeta taught them.
3. What is nightlock?
(a) A weapon.
(b) Poisonous berries.
(c) Leaves that cause a rash, like poison oak.
(d) A singing bird.
4. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
5. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Wild dogs.
(b) Tracker jackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Seam?
2. Why is Katniss seeing shining things around objects as she runs into the woods after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
3. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
4. Why does Haymitch warn Katniss that she must continue to act as though she is madly in love with Peeta?
5. What is katniss?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)