|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
(a) A burn on her leg.
(b) Damage to her ear.
(c) A wound in her upper thigh.
(d) A cut on her forehead.
2. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(b) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(c) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(d) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
4. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Wind chimes.
(b) Tracker jacker nests.
(d) Bird feeders.
5. What are tracker jackers?
(a) A type of tracking device.
(b) Deadly popcorn treat.
(c) A poisonous bird.
(d) Government manufactured wasps.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
2. Who is Atala?
3. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
5. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)