|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(b) She rolls him in the stream.
(c) She does not.
(d) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
2. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
(a) The others are distracted by checking out the area around them.
(b) She can run faster than most of the other tributes.
(c) She is the only one who can use the bow and arrow.
(d) The others are distracted by the announcer's voice.
3. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are given a time penalty.
(b) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(c) A land mine is detonated.
(d) They are taken out of the game.
4. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
(a) He wrestled an Avox.
(b) He threw around some heavy objects.
(c) He painted a picture on the floor.
(d) He threw knives.
5. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
(a) Spying on him.
(b) Stealing from his snare.
(c) Following him.
(d) Stealing from his stash of berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
2. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
3. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
4. What is the Hob?
5. What does Katniss believe to be her fault in respect to Peeta's injuries?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)