|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Medication from Haymitch.
(b) Water in a small pond.
(c) She does not.
2. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
(b) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
(c) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(d) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
3. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(c) President Snow.
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Katniss' victory.
(b) Her own death.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) Katniss' death.
5. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is brave.
(c) She is clever.
(d) She is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
2. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
3. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
4. Why does Peeta urge Katniss to go easy on the rich food Haymitch has sent them at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 23?
5. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)