|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
2. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
(a) Instructions on how to cut down a tree branch.
(b) A lethal gas bomb to use on the Careers.
(c) Burn medicine.
(d) A map back to the Cornucopia.
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(b) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(c) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(d) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
4. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingbird.
(b) A jabberjay.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A hummingbird.
5. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Sixty seconds.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the mutts take Cato at the end of Part 3, Chapter 25?
2. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
3. What is Buttercup?
4. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
5. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)