|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are tracker jackers?
(a) A type of tracking device.
(b) Deadly popcorn treat.
(c) Government manufactured wasps.
(d) A poisonous bird.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. How does Peeta signal Katniss where to shoot Cato as Cato holds Peeta in a headlock?
(a) He marks an x on Cato's hand.
(b) He signals with his eyes.
(c) He jerks in the hope that Katniss will know to fire at the right moment.
(d) He makes a hand gesture Katniss recognizes.
4. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
(a) Effie's crooked wig.
(b) The mayor's uncomfortable speech.
(c) Haymitch's fall from the stage.
(d) Their own appearances.
5. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) At least they have table manners.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) They should be less bold.
(d) They should get over their shyness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
2. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
3. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
4. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
5. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)