|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her classic roman features.
(b) Her thin, supple body.
(c) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
(d) Her strong, clean nails.
2. What is the Seam?
(a) The end of the earth.
(b) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
(d) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Primrose Everdeen.
(b) Haymitch Abernathy.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
(d) Katniss Everdeen.
4. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She climbs out of her tree and runs.
(b) She calls down to warn the Careers.
(c) She quietly moves away through the trees.
(d) She jumps into Katniss' tree to help.
5. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should be less bold.
(b) They should get over their shyness.
(c) At least they have table manners.
(d) They should learn table manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
2. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
3. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
4. What is the significance of the silver parachutes in the Hunger Games?
5. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)