|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(b) Astonishment and disbelief.
2. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It burns.
(b) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
(c) It is four layers tall.
(d) It is made with rare berries.
3. What is Buttercup?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
(a) A lethal gas bomb to use on the Careers.
(b) Burn medicine.
(c) A map back to the Cornucopia.
(d) Instructions on how to cut down a tree branch.
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is calm and friendly.
(b) He is beligerant and angry.
(c) He is clean and appears sober.
(d) He is drunk and dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
2. What song are the mockingjays singing as Katniss and Peeta wait for Cato?
3. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
4. What is the Hob?
5. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)