|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss believe to be her fault in respect to Peeta's injuries?
(a) The loss of his leg from Cato's attack.
(b) The loss of his leg from the tourniquet.
(c) The loss of his leg from infection.
(d) The loss of his leg from the mutt bite.
2. What is the Seam?
(a) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
(b) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(c) The end of the earth.
(d) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
3. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
(a) A map back to the Cornucopia.
(b) Burn medicine.
(c) Instructions on how to cut down a tree branch.
(d) A lethal gas bomb to use on the Careers.
4. What does Katniss use her last arrow to do in Part 3, Chapter 25?
(a) Make a tourniquet for Peeta, then kill Cato.
(b) To signal the end of the games.
(c) To shoot one of the mutts.
(d) To save Cato.
5. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
2. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
3. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
4. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
5. Who is Atala?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)