|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(d) President Snow.
2. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
(a) A good breakfast.
(b) Peeta's presence.
(c) A long talk with Effie.
(d) Clothing that resemble what she wore back home.
3. Where does Cato run for protection at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
(a) The Cornucopia.
(b) The woods.
(c) The lake.
(d) A small shelter built near the lake.
4. What song are the mockingjays singing as Katniss and Peeta wait for Cato?
(a) A song Peeta taught them.
(b) Rue's song.
(c) Katniss's lullaby.
(d) The national anthem.
5. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
(a) She is anxious to begin the games.
(b) She has had nightmares.
(c) She is excited to begin training.
(d) She is homesick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss believe has caused the natural disaster that settles in the arena in Part 2, Chapter 13?
2. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
3. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
4. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
5. Where does Clove threaten to begin her mutilation of Katniss as they struggle at the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)