|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
(a) Following him.
(b) Stealing from his stash of berries.
(c) Spying on him.
(d) Stealing from his snare.
2. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(d) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
3. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Hidden in a cave.
(c) In a pyramid next to the lake.
(d) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
4. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their strengths.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their district pride.
(d) To represent their industry in their district.
5. What is tesserae?
(a) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(b) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(c) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
(d) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
3. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
4. What does Katniss use her last arrow to do in Part 3, Chapter 25?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)