|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem honorable.
(b) He made Katniss seem desirable.
(c) He made Katniss seem childish.
(d) He made Katniss seem weak.
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A slave.
(b) A girl from District Twelve.
(c) A girl from District Two.
(d) An Avox.
3. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(b) Astonishment and disbelief.
4. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a hole in the woods.
(c) In a small pond.
(d) In a tree.
5. Why is Peeta unhappy that Katniss saved his life in Part 3, Chapter 22?
(a) He does not want to survive only to be killed by Cato.
(b) He does not want her to have to kill him later.
(c) He does not want to go back to District Twelve.
(d) He does not want her putting her own life on the line for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
2. Where do the mutts take Cato at the end of Part 3, Chapter 25?
3. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
4. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
5. What is the Cornucopia made of?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)