|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(b) Polishing her teeth.
(c) Removing all the hair on her body.
(d) Shaping her nails.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) A coal mining community in Panem.
(b) A fishing community in Panem.
(c) An agricultural community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
3. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
(a) A light fixture.
(b) An explosives demonstration station.
(c) A fire cracker.
(d) An open electrical outlet.
4. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
5. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
(b) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
(c) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(d) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
2. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
3. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. Where do Katniss and Peeta go to wait for Cato?
5. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)