|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) With hydrogen peroxide.
(b) With a purifying machine.
(c) With iodine.
(d) With alcohol.
2. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
(a) She lies quietly and waits for them to leave.
(b) She calls down to them and reveals her position.
(c) She jumps into another tree.
(d) She shoots arrows down at them.
3. What does Katniss believe to be her fault in respect to Peeta's injuries?
(a) The loss of his leg from Cato's attack.
(b) The loss of his leg from infection.
(c) The loss of his leg from the mutt bite.
(d) The loss of his leg from the tourniquet.
4. Why is Katniss drawn in by Rue, the girl from District Eleven?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She reminds Katniss of Prim.
(c) She reminds Katniss of her mother.
(d) She is powerful.
5. What trap does Katniss discover Rue has fallen into when she finds her at the end of Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) An animal snare.
(b) A net.
(c) A hole in the ground.
(d) A bear trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
2. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
3. Who do Peeta and Katniss make fun of in Part 3, Chapter 23?
4. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
5. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)