|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Panem?
(a) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
(b) The country where Katniss lives.
(c) The town where Katniss lives.
(d) The hotel where Katniss lives.
2. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(c) The Avox.
3. Why is Katniss drawn in by Rue, the girl from District Eleven?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She reminds Katniss of her mother.
(c) She reminds Katniss of Prim.
(d) She is powerful.
4. What is tesserae?
(a) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
(b) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(c) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(d) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
5. What is the Hob?
(a) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(b) The woods near District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
(d) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cornucopia made of?
2. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
5. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)