|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(b) To show off their strengths.
(c) To show off their district pride.
(d) To represent their industry in their district.
2. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
(a) A lethal gas bomb to use on the Careers.
(b) A map back to the Cornucopia.
(c) Instructions on how to cut down a tree branch.
(d) Burn medicine.
3. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(a) Cato and Thresh.
(b) Foxface and Thresh.
(c) Cato and Foxface.
(d) Cato and Clove.
4. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
5. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(c) The Avox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
2. Who are Career tributes?
3. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
4. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
5. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)