|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should be less bold.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) At least they have table manners.
(d) They should get over their shyness.
2. Which tributes, besides Peeta and Katniss, are left in Part 3, Chapter 23?
(a) Cato and Foxface.
(b) Cato and Clove.
(c) Foxface and Thresh.
(d) Cato and Thresh.
3. Who does Peeta suggest Katniss does not like because they are too much like one another?
(b) Her mother.
4. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
5. What does Katniss sing to Rue as she lies dying?
(a) The national anthem.
(b) A District Twelve lullaby.
(c) A folk song taught to her by her father.
(d) Rue's own end of day song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
2. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
3. What does Katniss believe to be her fault in respect to Peeta's injuries?
4. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
5. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)