|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her classic roman features.
(b) Her thin, supple body.
(c) Her strong, clean nails.
(d) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
2. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) A fire ball.
(b) The Careers.
(c) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
(d) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
3. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(b) The crowd.
(c) The tributes from District One.
(d) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
4. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
(a) A change in rules.
(b) The beginning and end of the day's fight.
(c) A natural disaster approaching.
(d) A death.
5. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) With hydrogen peroxide.
(b) With iodine.
(c) With alcohol.
(d) With a purifying machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss see on one of the mutts that makes her realize the mutts are meant to be reincarnations of the dead tributes?
2. Why does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta?
3. Why is Katniss seeing shining things around objects as she runs into the woods after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
5. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)