|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
(a) Stealing from his snare.
(b) Stealing from his stash of berries.
(c) Following him.
(d) Spying on him.
2. Where do the mutts take Cato at the end of Part 3, Chapter 25?
(a) Into the Cornucopia.
(b) Into the lake.
(c) No where.
(d) Into the woods.
3. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
(a) She is clever.
(b) She is brave.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is still alive.
4. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
(a) A wound in her upper thigh.
(b) A cut on her forehead.
(c) A burn on her leg.
(d) Damage to her ear.
5. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
(a) The wood is too soft.
(b) The string is tighter.
(c) The arrows are not as straight.
(d) The feathers are the wrong type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
2. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
3. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
4. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
5. Why is Peeta unhappy that Katniss saved his life in Part 3, Chapter 22?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)