|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
(a) She is hostile and will not reveal anything about herself.
(b) She is hostile and overly talkative.
(c) She is too shy.
(d) She is untruthful.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) An industrial community in Panem.
(b) An agricultural community in Panem.
(c) A coal mining community in Panem.
(d) A fishing community in Panem.
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last friend.
(b) You do not forget your last conversation.
(c) You do not forget your last living relative.
(d) You do not forget your last hope.
4. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(b) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(c) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(d) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
5. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their strengths.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their district pride.
(d) To represent their industry in their district.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
2. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
3. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
4. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
5. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)