|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Sixty seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
4. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) A shuttle bus.
(b) A subway train.
(c) An escalator.
(d) A crystal elevator.
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Shaping her nails.
(b) Polishing her teeth.
(c) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(d) Removing all the hair on her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to retrieve a backpack at the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
2. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
3. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
4. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
5. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)