|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(c) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(d) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
2. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
(b) In a pyramid next to the lake.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Hidden in a cave.
3. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
(a) To shade her eyes from the sun.
(b) To give her xray vision.
(c) To see in darkness.
(d) To allow her to see heat signatures of the other tributes.
4. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They boo.
(d) They scream their names and cheer.
5. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss sing to Rue as she lies dying?
2. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
3. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
4. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)