|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
2. How does the Avox respond when Katniss tries to apologize in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(a) She cries.
(b) She leaves the room without responding.
(c) She becomes angry and walks away.
(d) She gestures that Katniss did the right thing.
3. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
(a) Lights them on fire with synthetic fire.
(b) Adds flowers.
(c) Removes the headpieces.
(d) Rips them away.
4. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(b) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(c) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(d) Medication to save Peeta's life.
5. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
(a) To give her xray vision.
(b) To see in darkness.
(c) To allow her to see heat signatures of the other tributes.
(d) To shade her eyes from the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
2. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
3. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What score does Katniss get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
5. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)