|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Hidden in a cave.
(d) In a pyramid next to the lake.
2. Which of the remaining tributes in Part 3, Chapter 22 does Katniss suggest she and Peeta might have liked back in District Twelve?
3. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her shirt.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her pants.
(d) Her jacket.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(b) Tracker jackers.
(d) Wild dogs.
5. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
(b) There can only be one.
(c) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
(d) One boy and one girl can win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
2. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
4. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
5. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)