|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are turned into tourist attractions.
(b) They are left to ruin.
(c) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(d) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
2. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The right arm.
(b) The left arm.
(c) The heart.
(d) The head.
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(b) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(c) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(d) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
4. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
(a) Most of the time.
(b) Every time.
5. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(b) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
(c) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
(d) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is District Twelve?
2. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
3. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
4. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
5. Who is the first to retrieve a backpack at the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)