|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tesserae?
(a) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(b) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(c) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
(d) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
2. How does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) With rocks.
(b) With twigs and leaves.
(c) With her burned jacket.
(d) With a tree branch cut from a nearby tree.
3. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) In a pyramid next to the lake.
(b) Hidden in a cave.
(c) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
(d) In the woods.
4. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A mockingbird.
(c) A jabberjay.
(d) A mockingjay.
5. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
(a) Lights them on fire with synthetic fire.
(b) Adds flowers.
(c) Rips them away.
(d) Removes the headpieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
2. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
4. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)