|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) The temperature of the arena.
(b) The light in the arena.
(c) The duration of the day in the arena.
(d) The animals living in the arena.
2. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(b) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
3. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(b) They are taken out of the game.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) A land mine is detonated.
4. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(a) Bow and arrow.
5. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her shirt.
(c) Her jacket.
(d) Her skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
2. What does Katniss sing to Rue as she lies dying?
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
4. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)