|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) In a pyramid next to the lake.
(b) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
(c) Hidden in a cave.
(d) In the woods.
2. Who is Cinna?
(a) Katniss' hairdresser.
(b) Katniss' cousin.
(c) Katniss' tutor.
(d) Katniss' stylist.
3. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(b) People are protesting.
(c) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
(d) People are celebrating.
4. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The pin Madge gave her.
(b) A dress her mother gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) The cookies the baker gave her.
5. What does reaping mean?
(a) To take.
(b) To gather.
(c) To harvest.
(d) To steal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
2. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
3. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
5. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)