|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She rolls him in the stream.
(b) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(c) She does not.
(d) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
2. What is Buttercup?
(a) A goat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A goose.
(d) A cat.
3. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(b) A hidden message written in mud.
(c) A lean-to near the stream.
(d) Blood stains.
4. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
(a) She calls down to them and reveals her position.
(b) She jumps into another tree.
(c) She shoots arrows down at them.
(d) She lies quietly and waits for them to leave.
5. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
3. What is the significance of the silver parachutes in the Hunger Games?
4. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
5. Who is Cinna?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)