|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Twelve.
(b) Workers from District Two.
(c) Workers from the train company.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
3. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(b) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
(c) It is too rich.
(d) It does not taste very good.
4. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(b) Astonishment and disbelief.
5. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
(a) The beginning and end of the day's fight.
(b) A natural disaster approaching.
(c) A death.
(d) A change in rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
2. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
3. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
5. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)