|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
(b) Injured people.
2. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(b) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(c) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(d) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
3. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Twelve.
(b) Workers from the train company.
(c) Workers from the Capitol.
(d) Workers from District Two.
4. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Sixty seconds.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
5. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The pin Madge gave her.
(b) A dress her mother gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) The cookies the baker gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
2. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
3. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
4. Which of the remaining tributes in Part 3, Chapter 22 does Katniss suggest she and Peeta might have liked back in District Twelve?
5. What is the Seam?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)