|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is katniss?
(a) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
(b) A bush that attracts wild cats.
(c) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(d) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
2. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
(b) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
(c) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(d) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
3. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
(a) A cape of red, yellow, and orange streams.
(b) A purple mask.
(c) A white wedding dress.
(d) A green unitard.
4. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her jacket.
(b) Her pants.
(c) Her skirt.
(d) Her shirt.
5. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
(a) Natural disasters and war.
(b) Excess and glutton.
(c) War and nuclear fallout.
(d) Drought and famine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
2. What is the main goal of getting a high score from the Gamemakers in the individual demonstrations?
3. What causes Katniss to wonder at the end of Part 3, Chapter 22 if Peeta might really be in love with her?
4. What is the Seam?
5. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)