|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingbird.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A jabberjay.
2. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(a) The Avox.
3. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The pin Madge gave her.
(b) The cookies the baker gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) A dress her mother gave her.
4. What are tracker jackers?
(a) Government manufactured wasps.
(b) A type of tracking device.
(c) A poisonous bird.
(d) Deadly popcorn treat.
5. Which of the remaining tributes in Part 3, Chapter 22 does Katniss suggest she and Peeta might have liked back in District Twelve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
2. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
3. Who is Cinna?
4. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
5. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)