|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) She can cook well.
(b) She can play the piano well.
(c) She is unaware of the effect she has on people.
(d) She is a good flirt.
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A girl from District Twelve.
(b) A slave.
(c) An Avox.
(d) A girl from District Two.
3. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She jumps into Katniss' tree to help.
(b) She climbs out of her tree and runs.
(c) She quietly moves away through the trees.
(d) She calls down to warn the Careers.
4. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Wearing tight clothing.
(b) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
(c) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(d) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
5. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) Her ability to run fast.
(b) Her ability to kill at a distance.
(c) Her ability to camouflage.
(d) Her ability to triumph at hand-to-hand combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
2. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
3. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
4. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
5. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)