|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
(b) A sleeping bag.
2. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
3. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
(a) In a pyramid next to the lake.
(b) Hidden in a cave.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Hidden in a hole near the Careers' camp.
4. What is tesserae?
(a) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
(b) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
(c) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(d) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
5. How does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) With her burned jacket.
(b) With twigs and leaves.
(c) With a tree branch cut from a nearby tree.
(d) With rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
2. What does reaping mean?
3. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
4. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
5. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)