|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(b) Bow and arrow.
2. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(d) The Avox.
3. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
(a) She knows she cannot fight Cato or Thresh there.
(b) She cannot hunt there.
(c) She cannot leave tracks to follow back to her camp.
(d) She knows she needs shelter when it gets dark.
4. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She heard that Cato injured him.
(b) To fulfill a promise to Haymitch.
(c) To appease the sponsors and because of the rule change.
(d) She does not want to be alone.
5. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(b) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(c) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(d) He is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
2. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
3. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
4. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)