|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peeta unhappy that Katniss saved his life in Part 3, Chapter 22?
(a) He does not want to go back to District Twelve.
(b) He does not want her putting her own life on the line for him.
(c) He does not want her to have to kill him later.
(d) He does not want to survive only to be killed by Cato.
2. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
(b) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
(c) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(d) Wearing tight clothing.
3. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(b) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(c) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(d) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
4. Who is Atala?
(a) The head trainer.
(b) A servant in the cafeteria.
(c) The head Gamemaker.
(d) The Avox in charge of cleaning the training room.
5. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The heart.
(b) The head.
(c) The right arm.
(d) The left arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
2. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
5. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)