|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
(a) A light fixture.
(b) An explosives demonstration station.
(c) An open electrical outlet.
(d) A fire cracker.
2. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
3. What is Katniss' interview dress covered in that makes it appear that she is on fire?
(a) Multicolored silk.
(c) Synthetic flames.
(d) Precious gems.
4. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She rolls him in the stream.
(b) She does not.
(c) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
(d) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
5. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tesserae?
2. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
3. Who is killed in Katniss' silent attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
5. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)