|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their fire suits.
(b) Their holding hands.
(c) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(d) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
3. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
(a) A tracking device for the Gamemakers to keep track of her.
(b) A homing beacon for the other tributes to find her easily.
(c) A bracelet that identifies her.
(d) A bracelet that identifies her district.
4. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He can wrestle.
(b) He is good with fire arms.
(c) He is good with a knife.
(d) He is good with poisons.
5. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A jabberjay.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A mockingbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
2. What is tesserae?
3. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. What does Katniss sing to Rue as she lies dying?
5. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)