|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To represent their industry in their district.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their strengths.
(d) To show off their district pride.
2. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Water in a small pond.
(b) Medication from Haymitch.
(d) She does not.
3. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
(a) A four note tune Rue once sang to announce the end of the work day.
(b) A jabberjay song.
(c) A mockingbird song.
(d) A tune Katniss once learned from her father.
5. What trap does Katniss discover Rue has fallen into when she finds her at the end of Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) A hole in the ground.
(b) An animal snare.
(c) A net.
(d) A bear trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is katniss?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
3. What is District Twelve?
4. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)