|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
(b) Goat milk and cheese.
(c) Herbs and spices.
(d) Fresh meat.
2. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
(a) A bracelet that identifies her.
(b) A bracelet that identifies her district.
(c) A tracking device for the Gamemakers to keep track of her.
(d) A homing beacon for the other tributes to find her easily.
3. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) To appease Haymitch.
(b) To appease the sponsors.
(c) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
(d) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
4. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The forehead.
(b) The arm.
(c) The chest.
(d) The leg.
5. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
(a) A jabberjay song.
(b) A tune Katniss once learned from her father.
(c) A four note tune Rue once sang to announce the end of the work day.
(d) A mockingbird song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
2. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
3. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
4. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
5. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)