|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
(a) They fell dead under his spell.
(b) They ignored him.
(c) They stopped to listen.
(d) They sang over him.
2. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
(a) She draws the names of the tributes.
(b) She reads the history of Panem.
(c) She introduces the previous winners from District Twelve.
(d) She directs the television crews.
3. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
4. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
5. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should get over their shyness.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) At least they have table manners.
(d) They should be less bold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
2. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
3. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
4. How many times is Katniss wounded in her own attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)