|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
(a) A cut on her forehead.
(b) Damage to her ear.
(c) A burn on her leg.
(d) A wound in her upper thigh.
2. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
(a) She lies quietly and waits for them to leave.
(b) She shoots arrows down at them.
(c) She jumps into another tree.
(d) She calls down to them and reveals her position.
3. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
(a) He threw knives.
(b) He painted a picture on the floor.
(c) He threw around some heavy objects.
(d) He wrestled an Avox.
4. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
(a) To shade her eyes from the sun.
(b) To allow her to see heat signatures of the other tributes.
(c) To give her xray vision.
(d) To see in darkness.
5. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Bird feeders.
(c) Tracker jacker nests.
(d) Wind chimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
2. What is Panem?
3. What is tesserae?
4. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)