|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Water in a small pond.
(b) She does not.
(d) Medication from Haymitch.
2. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
(b) A sleeping bag.
3. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
4. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
5. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
(a) The string is tighter.
(b) The wood is too soft.
(c) The arrows are not as straight.
(d) The feathers are the wrong type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
2. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
3. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
4. What is the significance of the silver parachutes in the Hunger Games?
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)