|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) With a purifying machine.
(b) With hydrogen peroxide.
(c) With alcohol.
(d) With iodine.
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A girl from District Two.
(b) An Avox.
(c) A girl from District Twelve.
(d) A slave.
3. What is katniss?
(a) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(b) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
(c) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
(d) A bush that attracts wild cats.
4. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
(a) Act like a happy couple.
(b) Remember their coaching.
(c) Signal their families at home with prearranged signals.
(d) Answer the questions honestly.
5. What are tracker jackers?
(a) A type of tracking device.
(b) A poisonous bird.
(c) Deadly popcorn treat.
(d) Government manufactured wasps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
2. How does the Avox respond when Katniss tries to apologize in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
4. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
5. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)