|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the Capitol.
(b) Workers from District Two.
(c) Workers from the train company.
(d) Workers from District Twelve.
2. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
(a) He threw around some heavy objects.
(b) He threw knives.
(c) He wrestled an Avox.
(d) He painted a picture on the floor.
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Sixty seconds.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
4. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) He will die.
(b) His family will suffer after his death.
(c) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(d) Katniss will die.
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(b) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(c) Their holding hands.
(d) Their fire suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
2. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
3. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
4. What does reaping mean?
5. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)