|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They boo.
(c) They scream their names and cheer.
(d) They ignore them.
2. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
(a) A good breakfast.
(b) A long talk with Effie.
(c) Peeta's presence.
(d) Clothing that resemble what she wore back home.
3. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her skirt.
(b) Her pants.
(c) Her jacket.
(d) Her shirt.
4. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Removing all the hair on her body.
(b) Polishing her teeth.
(c) Shaping her nails.
(d) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
5. How does Rue react to Katniss' plot to drive the Careers away from her tree in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She calls down to warn the Careers.
(b) She jumps into Katniss' tree to help.
(c) She quietly moves away through the trees.
(d) She climbs out of her tree and runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
2. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
3. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
4. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
5. Who is Atala?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)