|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(b) A locket.
(c) A cake.
3. What is Katniss' interview dress covered in that makes it appear that she is on fire?
(a) Synthetic flames.
(b) Multicolored silk.
(d) Precious gems.
4. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(b) The tributes from District One.
(c) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(d) The crowd.
5. What does reaping mean?
(a) To gather.
(b) To harvest.
(c) To take.
(d) To steal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
2. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
4. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
5. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)