|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is katniss?
(a) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
(b) A bush that attracts wild cats.
(c) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
(d) A flower with tiny blue petals.
2. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A plastic rain coat.
(c) A water purifier.
(d) A pair of sunglasses.
3. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
(b) Wearing tight clothing.
(c) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(d) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
4. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
(b) The beautiful girl from District One.
(c) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
(d) A crippled boy from District Ten.
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Polishing her teeth.
(b) Removing all the hair on her body.
(c) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(d) Shaping her nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Seam?
2. What is the one thing Rue tells Katniss she loves most in the world?
3. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
4. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
5. What does reaping mean?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)