|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They scream their names and cheer.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They boo.
2. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
(a) She can run faster than most of the other tributes.
(b) The others are distracted by the announcer's voice.
(c) She is the only one who can use the bow and arrow.
(d) The others are distracted by checking out the area around them.
3. What is katniss?
(a) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(b) A bush that attracts wild cats.
(c) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
(d) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
4. Why is Katniss seeing shining things around objects as she runs into the woods after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She is hallucinating from the tracker jacker venom.
(b) She is losing a great deal of blood.
(c) The Gamemakers have altered her sesne of sight.
(d) There really are shining things around objects.
5. What does reaping mean?
(a) To take.
(b) To steal.
(c) To harvest.
(d) To gather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
2. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
3. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
4. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
5. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)