|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(b) It is made of gold.
(c) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
(d) It is too slick to hold on.
2. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her jacket.
(d) Her shirt.
3. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
(a) Signal their families at home with prearranged signals.
(b) Answer the questions honestly.
(c) Act like a happy couple.
(d) Remember their coaching.
4. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
(a) She reads the history of Panem.
(b) She directs the television crews.
(c) She draws the names of the tributes.
(d) She introduces the previous winners from District Twelve.
5. How many times is Katniss wounded in her own attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
2. What is District Twelve?
3. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
4. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
5. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)