|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
(b) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(d) The woods near District Twelve.
2. What is tesserae?
(a) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(b) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(c) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
(d) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
3. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
(b) A fire ball.
(c) The Careers.
(d) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
4. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
(a) Below ground level.
(b) The roof.
(c) In the center.
(d) On the ground floor.
5. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Water in a small pond.
(b) Medication from Haymitch.
(d) She does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
2. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
3. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
4. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
5. What are tracker jackers?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)