|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
(a) To shade her eyes from the sun.
(b) To allow her to see heat signatures of the other tributes.
(c) To give her xray vision.
(d) To see in darkness.
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) An escalator.
(b) A shuttle bus.
(c) A subway train.
(d) A crystal elevator.
3. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Polishing her teeth.
(b) Shaping her nails.
(c) Removing all the hair on her body.
(d) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
4. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(a) The Avox.
5. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
2. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
3. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
4. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
5. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)