|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
(a) Apple juice.
(c) Hot chocolate.
2. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) She is near to finding a source.
(b) She has no sponsors.
(c) It is against the rules.
(d) He wants her to die.
3. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) He will die.
(b) Katniss will die.
(c) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(d) His family will suffer after his death.
4. What is the significance of the silver parachutes in the Hunger Games?
(a) They are bombs from the Gamemakers.
(b) They are secret maps of the arena from the mentors.
(c) They are secret messages from the mentors to the tribute.
(d) They are gifts from sponsors.
5. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Rue tells Katniss she loves most in the world?
2. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
3. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
4. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
5. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)