|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
(b) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(d) The woods near District Twelve.
2. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(b) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
(c) The beautiful girl from District One.
(d) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
3. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
(a) It will blow up in their faces.
(b) It will help them make alliances.
(c) It will help them win sponsors.
(d) It will continue to intimidate the competition.
4. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(c) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(d) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
5. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Buttercup?
2. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
3. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
4. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
5. Who is killed in Katniss' silent attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)