|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
(a) It will help them win sponsors.
(b) It will help them make alliances.
(c) It will blow up in their faces.
(d) It will continue to intimidate the competition.
2. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
(a) A four note tune Rue once sang to announce the end of the work day.
(b) A jabberjay song.
(c) A tune Katniss once learned from her father.
(d) A mockingbird song.
3. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A jabberjay.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) A hummingbird.
4. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last hope.
(b) You do not forget your last living relative.
(c) You do not forget your last conversation.
(d) You do not forget your last friend.
5. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a hole in the woods.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In a small pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
3. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
4. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
5. Who is Delly Cartwright?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)