|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) Their mentors.
(b) The President.
(c) The prep teams.
(d) The other tributes.
2. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
(a) She is too shy.
(b) She is hostile and overly talkative.
(c) She is hostile and will not reveal anything about herself.
(d) She is untruthful.
3. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
(a) Kill Effie Trinket.
(b) Steal the collection of names from which the tributes will be chosen.
(c) Run away.
(d) Form a rebellion.
4. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is clean and appears sober.
(b) He is beligerant and angry.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is drunk and dirty.
5. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
(a) A sleeping bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. What is Katniss' interview dress covered in that makes it appear that she is on fire?
3. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
4. What are tracker jackers?
5. What does reaping mean?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)