|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katniss seeing shining things around objects as she runs into the woods after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) The Gamemakers have altered her sesne of sight.
(b) She is losing a great deal of blood.
(c) There really are shining things around objects.
(d) She is hallucinating from the tracker jacker venom.
2. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(b) To represent their industry in their district.
(c) To show off their district pride.
(d) To show off their strengths.
3. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(b) Their holding hands.
(c) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(d) Their fire suits.
4. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
5. Who is Cinna?
(a) Katniss' tutor.
(b) Katniss' stylist.
(c) Katniss' hairdresser.
(d) Katniss' cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does reaping mean?
2. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
3. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
4. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
5. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)