|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 8 and Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(a) Astonishment and disbelief.
2. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
3. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
(a) She is untruthful.
(b) She is hostile and overly talkative.
(c) She is too shy.
(d) She is hostile and will not reveal anything about herself.
4. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He is good with fire arms.
(b) He is good with poisons.
(c) He can wrestle.
(d) He is good with a knife.
5. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
(a) A fire cracker.
(b) An explosives demonstration station.
(c) A light fixture.
(d) An open electrical outlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Seam?
2. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
4. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
5. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)