|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 8 and Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(a) North America.
(b) South America.
2. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Primrose Everdeen.
(b) Katniss Everdeen.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
(d) Haymitch Abernathy.
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
(b) To get more sponsors.
(c) To gain the support of the president.
(d) To intimidate the other tributes.
4. What score does Katniss get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
5. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) The prep teams.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) The President.
(d) Their mentors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
2. What is Buttercup?
3. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
4. What is Katniss' interview dress covered in that makes it appear that she is on fire?
5. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)