|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 8 and Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should be less bold.
(b) At least they have table manners.
(c) They should learn table manners.
(d) They should get over their shyness.
2. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Polishing her teeth.
(b) Shaping her nails.
(c) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(d) Removing all the hair on her body.
3. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
(a) Natural disasters and war.
(b) Excess and glutton.
(c) War and nuclear fallout.
(d) Drought and famine.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Tracker jackers.
(c) Wild dogs.
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is beligerant and angry.
(b) He is drunk and dirty.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is clean and appears sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Peeta do in his individual demonstration for the Gamemakers?
2. Who is Cinna?
3. Who is Atala?
4. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
5. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)