|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 8 and Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) A coal mining community in Panem.
(c) A fishing community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
2. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(b) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
3. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
4. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(b) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(c) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(d) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
5. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(b) Astonishment and disbelief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
2. What is katniss?
3. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
4. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
5. What is the main goal of getting a high score from the Gamemakers in the individual demonstrations?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)