|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) The beautiful girl from District One.
(b) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
(c) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(d) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
2. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He is good with a knife.
(b) He is good with fire arms.
(c) He is good with poisons.
(d) He can wrestle.
3. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(a) Bow and arrow.
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Her own death.
(b) Her freedom.
(c) Katniss' victory.
(d) Katniss' death.
5. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
(a) The feathers are the wrong type.
(b) The string is tighter.
(c) The wood is too soft.
(d) The arrows are not as straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
2. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
3. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
5. What is tesserae?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)