|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should learn table manners.
(b) They should be less bold.
(c) They should get over their shyness.
(d) At least they have table manners.
2. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(b) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
3. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He can wrestle.
(b) He is good with a knife.
(c) He is good with poisons.
(d) He is good with fire arms.
4. What does reaping mean?
(a) To harvest.
(b) To take.
(c) To steal.
(d) To gather.
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(b) Shaping her nails.
(c) Polishing her teeth.
(d) Removing all the hair on her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
2. What is katniss?
3. What is the Seam?
4. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
5. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)