|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is District Twelve?
(a) An industrial community in Panem.
(b) An agricultural community in Panem.
(c) A fishing community in Panem.
(d) A coal mining community in Panem.
2. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their district pride.
(b) To show off their strengths.
(c) To represent their industry in their district.
(d) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
3. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
4. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(b) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
5. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingbird.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A jabberjay.
(d) A hummingbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tesserae?
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
3. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
4. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
5. Who is Cinna?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)