|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(c) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(d) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) An industrial community in Panem.
(b) A fishing community in Panem.
(c) A coal mining community in Panem.
(d) An agricultural community in Panem.
3. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill Effie Trinket.
(c) Steal the collection of names from which the tributes will be chosen.
(d) Form a rebellion.
4. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(c) The Avox.
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last friend.
(b) You do not forget your last hope.
(c) You do not forget your last conversation.
(d) You do not forget your last living relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
3. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
4. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
5. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)