|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
(a) War and nuclear fallout.
(b) Excess and glutton.
(c) Natural disasters and war.
(d) Drought and famine.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
3. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(b) The Avox.
4. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
(a) The television.
(b) The radio.
(c) The shower options and the hair untangler, brusher.
(d) The game consol.
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last living relative.
(b) You do not forget your last hope.
(c) You do not forget your last friend.
(d) You do not forget your last conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
2. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
3. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
4. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
5. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)