|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(b) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
(c) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
(d) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
2. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the train company.
(b) Workers from District Twelve.
(c) Workers from District Two.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
3. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(c) Apple juice.
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their holding hands.
(b) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(c) Their fire suits.
(d) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
5. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They scream their names and cheer.
(c) They boo.
(d) They laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Peacekeeper?
2. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
3. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
4. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
5. Who is Cinna?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)