|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(a) Bow and arrow.
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) A subway train.
(b) A crystal elevator.
(c) An escalator.
(d) A shuttle bus.
3. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their district pride.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To represent their industry in their district.
(d) To show off their strengths.
4. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
5. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
(b) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(c) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
(d) Wearing tight clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
2. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
4. What is katniss?
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)