|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(b) It does not taste very good.
(c) It is too rich.
(d) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
2. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
(a) Excess and glutton.
(b) Natural disasters and war.
(c) War and nuclear fallout.
(d) Drought and famine.
3. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their strengths.
(b) To show off their district pride.
(c) To represent their industry in their district.
(d) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
4. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(b) A cake.
(d) A locket.
5. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Tracker jacker nests.
(b) Wind chimes.
(d) Bird feeders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
2. What is Buttercup?
3. What is the Seam?
4. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
5. What is katniss?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)