|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Two.
(b) Workers from the train company.
(c) Workers from District Twelve.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
2. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her thin, supple body.
(b) Her classic roman features.
(c) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
(d) Her strong, clean nails.
4. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Katniss Everdeen.
(b) Primrose Everdeen.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
(d) Haymitch Abernathy.
5. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The cookies the baker gave her.
(b) A tape of the reaping.
(c) The pin Madge gave her.
(d) A dress her mother gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
3. What is a Peacekeeper?
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
5. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)