|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) An apothecary business.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A butcher's business.
(d) A cleaning service.
2. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
3. What is katniss?
(a) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
(b) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(c) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
(d) A bush that attracts wild cats.
4. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) It might intimidate the other tributes.
(b) It never hurts to be nice.
(c) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(d) He is excited by the situation.
5. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
2. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
3. What is tesserae?
4. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
5. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)