|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(b) Polishing her teeth.
(c) Shaping her nails.
(d) Removing all the hair on her body.
2. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
3. What is tesserae?
(a) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
(b) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
(c) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(d) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To gain the support of the president.
(b) To intimidate the other tributes.
(c) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
(d) To get more sponsors.
5. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(b) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
2. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
3. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
4. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)