|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Wind chimes.
(c) Bird feeders.
(d) Tracker jacker nests.
2. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
3. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
4. What is Buttercup?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A cat.
5. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
2. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
3. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
4. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)