|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They boo.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They ignore them.
(d) They scream their names and cheer.
2. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
(a) A cape of red, yellow, and orange streams.
(b) A green unitard.
(c) A purple mask.
(d) A white wedding dress.
3. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
(a) Steal the collection of names from which the tributes will be chosen.
(b) Kill Effie Trinket.
(c) Run away.
(d) Form a rebellion.
4. What is tesserae?
(a) A weapon used in the Hunger Games.
(b) Adding one's name additional times to the reaping in exchange for oil and grain.
(c) The random selection of tributes' names during the reaping.
(d) The order mandating all citizens watch the reaping.
5. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
2. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
3. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
4. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
5. What is the Seam?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)