|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Panem?
(a) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
(b) The town where Katniss lives.
(c) The country where Katniss lives.
(d) The hotel where Katniss lives.
2. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) Their mentors.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) The prep teams.
(d) The President.
3. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(b) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(c) The woods near District Twelve.
(d) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
4. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(b) The beautiful girl from District One.
(c) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
(d) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
5. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
(a) Lights them on fire with synthetic fire.
(b) Adds flowers.
(c) Rips them away.
(d) Removes the headpieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
2. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)