|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
2. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
(a) A cape of red, yellow, and orange streams.
(b) A white wedding dress.
(c) A purple mask.
(d) A green unitard.
3. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
4. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
(a) Kill Effie Trinket.
(b) Steal the collection of names from which the tributes will be chosen.
(c) Form a rebellion.
(d) Run away.
5. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
3. What is the Seam?
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
5. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)