|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) An apothecary business.
(b) A butcher's business.
(c) A cleaning service.
(d) A bakery.
2. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(b) Tracker jackers.
(c) Wild dogs.
3. What does reaping mean?
(a) To gather.
(b) To steal.
(c) To take.
(d) To harvest.
4. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
5. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(b) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(c) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(d) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
2. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
3. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
4. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)