|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
(a) She reads the history of Panem.
(b) She directs the television crews.
(c) She draws the names of the tributes.
(d) She introduces the previous winners from District Twelve.
2. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is four layers tall.
(b) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is made with rare berries.
3. What is Panem?
(a) The country where Katniss lives.
(b) The town where Katniss lives.
(c) The hotel where Katniss lives.
(d) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
4. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(b) The woods near District Twelve.
(c) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(d) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
5. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the train company.
(b) Workers from District Two.
(c) Workers from District Twelve.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
2. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
4. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
5. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)