|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
(b) The beautiful girl from District One.
(c) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(d) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
2. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A jabberjay.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) A mockingjay.
3. What does reaping mean?
(a) To harvest.
(b) To gather.
(c) To take.
(d) To steal.
4. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the Capitol.
(b) Workers from District Twelve.
(c) Workers from District Two.
(d) Workers from the train company.
5. What is Buttercup?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
2. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
3. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
4. What is katniss?
5. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)