|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Wild dogs.
(d) Tracker jackers.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(b) Bow and arrow.
3. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Twelve.
(b) Workers from District Two.
(c) Workers from the train company.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
4. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(b) Shaping her nails.
(c) Removing all the hair on her body.
(d) Polishing her teeth.
5. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(b) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(c) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(d) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
3. What is tesserae?
4. What is District Twelve?
5. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)