|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Haymitch Abernathy.
(b) Peeta Mellark.
(c) Katniss Everdeen.
(d) Primrose Everdeen.
3. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(a) The Avox.
4. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The cookies the baker gave her.
(b) A dress her mother gave her.
(c) The pin Madge gave her.
(d) A tape of the reaping.
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(b) Their fire suits.
(c) Their holding hands.
(d) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delly Cartwright?
2. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
3. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
4. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
5. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)