|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the Capitol.
(b) Workers from the train company.
(c) Workers from District Twelve.
(d) Workers from District Two.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) A fishing community in Panem.
(b) A coal mining community in Panem.
(c) An agricultural community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
3. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(b) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(c) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(d) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
4. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(b) Wind chimes.
(c) Tracker jacker nests.
(d) Bird feeders.
5. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
2. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
3. Who is Delly Cartwright?
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
5. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)