|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Seam?
(a) The end of the earth.
(b) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
(c) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(d) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
2. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(a) The Avox.
3. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(b) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
(c) The woods near District Twelve.
(d) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
4. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
(a) The radio.
(b) The shower options and the hair untangler, brusher.
(c) The game consol.
(d) The television.
5. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(c) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(d) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
3. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
4. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
5. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)