|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A jabberjay.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A mockingbird.
2. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(c) Wild dogs.
(d) Tracker jackers.
3. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
4. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(d) Bow and arrow.
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their holding hands.
(b) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(c) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(d) Their fire suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
2. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
3. What is tesserae?
4. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
5. Who is Delly Cartwright?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)