Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, and Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Haymitch warn Katniss that she must continue to act as though she is madly in love with Peeta?
(a) To protect Peeta's feelings.
(b) To protect her from the wrath of the president for threatening suicide by berry.
(c) To help in Peeta's recovery.
(d) To protect her family from the media storm about to fall on them.
2. Why does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta?
(a) To keep Peeta from wandering away in the middle of the night.
(b) To keep the warmth in.
(c) To keep animals out of the cave.
(d) To protect him while she is at the feast, especially if she does not return.
3. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) The prep teams.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) Their mentors.
(d) The President.
4. What does Katniss believe the Gamemakers will do now that there are only three tributes left?
(a) Stop the game.
(b) Stage another natural disaster.
(c) Change the rules.
(d) Force them into the same area.
5. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a hole in the woods.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a small pond.
(d) In a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
2. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
3. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
4. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
5. What alerts Katniss and Peeta that Cato is coming at the end of Part 3, Chapter 24?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)