Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, and Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Katniss and Rue's signal to alert one another that they are still safe?
(a) A tune Katniss once learned from her father.
(b) A mockingbird song.
(c) A four note tune Rue once sang to announce the end of the work day.
(d) A jabberjay song.
2. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Water in a small pond.
(c) Medication from Haymitch.
(d) She does not.
3. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Hot chocolate.
4. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Several days.
(b) A month.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) Several hours.
5. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
(a) Signal their families at home with prearranged signals.
(b) Remember their coaching.
(c) Act like a happy couple.
(d) Answer the questions honestly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
2. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
3. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
4. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
5. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)