Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 8 and Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katniss' interview dress covered in that makes it appear that she is on fire?
(a) Multicolored silk.
(b) Precious gems.
(d) Synthetic flames.
2. Who is Atala?
(a) A servant in the cafeteria.
(b) The Avox in charge of cleaning the training room.
(c) The head trainer.
(d) The head Gamemaker.
3. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(a) A cake.
(b) A locket.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
(a) She thinks she might be turned into an Avox.
(b) She thinks she did really well.
(c) She thinks she will score high.
(d) She thinks she blew her chances at sponsorship.
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is beligerant and angry.
(b) He is clean and appears sober.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is drunk and dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tesserae?
2. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
3. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
4. What is katniss?
5. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)