Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
(a) The wood is too soft.
(b) The arrows are not as straight.
(c) The string is tighter.
(d) The feathers are the wrong type.
2. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
4. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
(a) A long talk with Effie.
(b) Peeta's presence.
(c) Clothing that resemble what she wore back home.
(d) A good breakfast.
5. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their district pride.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their strengths.
(d) To represent their industry in their district.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
2. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
3. What is katniss?
4. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
5. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)