Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last friend.
(b) You do not forget your last living relative.
(c) You do not forget your last hope.
(d) You do not forget your last conversation.
2. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) The President.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) Their mentors.
(d) The prep teams.
3. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To gain the support of the president.
(b) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
(c) To intimidate the other tributes.
(d) To get more sponsors.
5. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(b) He is excited by the situation.
(c) It never hurts to be nice.
(d) It might intimidate the other tributes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
2. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
3. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
4. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)