|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tributes are left at the end of Part 2, Chapter 18?
2. Who are Career tributes?
(a) Tributes from the richer districts who train year round for the games and feel going to the games is an honor.
(b) Paid volunteers who are hired by rich families to take their children's places in the games.
(c) Trainers who teach the other tributes how to fight and win the games.
(d) Tributes from districts that specialize in professional industries.
3. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(b) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
4. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To represent their industry in their district.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their strengths.
(d) To show off their district pride.
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Her own death.
(b) Her freedom.
(c) Katniss' victory.
(d) Katniss' death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch instruct Peeta and Katniss to do as they enter the interview area?
2. What does Rue tell Katniss the sunglasses in her backpack are used for?
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
4. Who does Rue tell Katniss the Careers leave to watch over their food stores by the lake?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)