|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It does not taste very good.
(b) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(c) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
(d) It is too rich.
3. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(b) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
4. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(b) Medication from Haymitch.
(c) Water in a small pond.
(d) She does not.
5. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should get over their shyness.
(b) At least they have table manners.
(c) They should be less bold.
(d) They should learn table manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
2. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
4. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
5. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)