|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss' first parachute bring her?
(a) Burn medicine.
(b) A lethal gas bomb to use on the Careers.
(c) Instructions on how to cut down a tree branch.
(d) A map back to the Cornucopia.
2. Why does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta?
(a) To keep animals out of the cave.
(b) To keep Peeta from wandering away in the middle of the night.
(c) To keep the warmth in.
(d) To protect him while she is at the feast, especially if she does not return.
3. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) Her ability to camouflage.
(b) Her ability to triumph at hand-to-hand combat.
(c) Her ability to kill at a distance.
(d) Her ability to run fast.
4. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Hot chocolate.
5. How many tributes are left alive at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
2. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
3. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
4. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
5. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)