|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(b) A locket.
(c) A cake.
2. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A dress her mother gave her.
(b) The cookies the baker gave her.
(c) The pin Madge gave her.
(d) A tape of the reaping.
3. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the train company.
(b) Workers from the Capitol.
(c) Workers from District Twelve.
(d) Workers from District Two.
4. What is Buttercup?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
5. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
(a) A homing beacon for the other tributes to find her easily.
(b) A bracelet that identifies her district.
(c) A tracking device for the Gamemakers to keep track of her.
(d) A bracelet that identifies her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
2. Who is Atala?
3. What reason does Katniss give Rue reassurance that sponsors will soon realize her value in the competition?
4. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
5. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)