|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It does not taste very good.
(b) It is too rich.
(c) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(d) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
2. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
(a) The others are distracted by checking out the area around them.
(b) She can run faster than most of the other tributes.
(c) She is the only one who can use the bow and arrow.
(d) The others are distracted by the announcer's voice.
3. What are tracker jackers?
(a) Government manufactured wasps.
(b) A poisonous bird.
(c) Deadly popcorn treat.
(d) A type of tracking device.
4. How long was Katniss unconscious after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Several days.
(b) A month.
(c) Several hours.
(d) Several weeks.
5. How does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) With rocks.
(b) With her burned jacket.
(c) With a tree branch cut from a nearby tree.
(d) With twigs and leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
2. What score does Peeta get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
3. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
4. Where does Katniss find the supplies that once filled the Cornucopia?
5. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)