|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(a) Bow and arrow.
2. What is the significance of the silver parachutes in the Hunger Games?
(a) They are secret messages from the mentors to the tribute.
(b) They are bombs from the Gamemakers.
(c) They are gifts from sponsors.
(d) They are secret maps of the arena from the mentors.
3. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
(a) Goat milk and cheese.
(c) Herbs and spices.
(d) Fresh meat.
4. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
(a) She does not want to give the Capitol the satisfaction of breaking her.
(b) She does not want to appear weak to the other tributes.
(c) She is not sad.
(d) She is afraid once she starts she cannot stop.
5. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It is too rich.
(b) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(c) It does not taste very good.
(d) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
2. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
3. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
4. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)