|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(b) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
(c) People are protesting.
(d) People are celebrating.
2. Who is killed in Katniss' silent attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Clove and Cato.
(b) Glimmer and Cato.
(c) Glimmer and the girl from District Four.
(d) The boy from District Three and Rue.
3. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
4. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a small pond.
(b) In a hole in the woods.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In a hospital.
5. Why is Peeta unhappy that Katniss saved his life in Part 3, Chapter 22?
(a) He does not want her to have to kill him later.
(b) He does not want to survive only to be killed by Cato.
(c) He does not want her putting her own life on the line for him.
(d) He does not want to go back to District Twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
2. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
3. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
4. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
5. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)