|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
2. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(b) They are taken out of the game.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) A land mine is detonated.
3. How often do high scoring tributes win the Hunger Games?
(b) Every time.
(c) Most of the time.
4. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) The forehead.
(b) The chest.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
5. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) A fire ball.
(b) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(c) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
(d) The Careers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
2. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
4. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
5. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)