|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is District Twelve?
(a) A coal mining community in Panem.
(b) A fishing community in Panem.
(c) An agricultural community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
2. What trap does Katniss discover Rue has fallen into when she finds her at the end of Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) A net.
(b) A bear trap.
(c) A hole in the ground.
(d) An animal snare.
3. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
(a) She is hostile and overly talkative.
(b) She is hostile and will not reveal anything about herself.
(c) She is untruthful.
(d) She is too shy.
4. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) Sixty seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
5. What is the one thing Rue tells Katniss she loves most in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
2. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
3. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
4. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
5. Why does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)