|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Tracker jackers.
(d) Wild dogs.
2. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(b) Bird feeders.
(c) Wind chimes.
(d) Tracker jacker nests.
3. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(b) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(c) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(d) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
4. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last hope.
(b) You do not forget your last friend.
(c) You do not forget your last living relative.
(d) You do not forget your last conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
2. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
4. What item does Katniss tell Rue in Part 2, Chapter 16 that she plans to steal from the Careers' supplies?
5. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)