|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Twelve.
(b) Workers from the train company.
(c) Workers from the Capitol.
(d) Workers from District Two.
2. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
3. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) A coal mining community in Panem.
(c) A fishing community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
4. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
5. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(b) He is excited by the situation.
(c) It never hurts to be nice.
(d) It might intimidate the other tributes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. Who finds Katniss as she attempts to reclaim the bow and arrow from Glimmer in Part 2, Chapter 14?
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 8, what is Katniss's reaction to her own actions during the individual demonstrations for the Gamemakers?
5. Who tells Katniss to focus on him during the interview to help her feel more comfortable?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)