|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta?
(a) To keep Peeta from wandering away in the middle of the night.
(b) To keep animals out of the cave.
(c) To protect him while she is at the feast, especially if she does not return.
(d) To keep the warmth in.
2. How does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta in Part 3, Chapter 21?
(a) With twigs and leaves.
(b) With a tree branch cut from a nearby tree.
(c) With her burned jacket.
(d) With rocks.
3. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Tracker jackers.
(b) Wild dogs.
4. Why is Katniss seeing shining things around objects as she runs into the woods after her attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) She is losing a great deal of blood.
(b) There really are shining things around objects.
(c) The Gamemakers have altered her sesne of sight.
(d) She is hallucinating from the tracker jacker venom.
5. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To intimidate the other tributes.
(b) To gain the support of the president.
(c) To get more sponsors.
(d) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
2. Who does Katniss think of when she thinks of all the kisses she and Peeta have shared since arriving in the cave?
3. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
4. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
5. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)