|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
(a) She shoots arrows down at them.
(b) She lies quietly and waits for them to leave.
(c) She calls down to them and reveals her position.
(d) She jumps into another tree.
2. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
(a) She is excited to begin training.
(b) She is anxious to begin the games.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She has had nightmares.
3. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Polishing her teeth.
(b) Removing all the hair on her body.
(c) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(d) Shaping her nails.
4. What is the main goal of getting a high score from the Gamemakers in the individual demonstrations?
(b) Release from the games.
(c) To get gifts from the Gamemakers.
(d) To intimidate the other tributes.
5. What is Buttercup?
(a) A goose.
(b) A goat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
2. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
3. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
4. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
5. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)