|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A plastic rain coat.
(c) A water purifier.
(d) A pair of sunglasses.
2. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
(c) Sugar berries.
3. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(b) Wind chimes.
(c) Tracker jacker nests.
(d) Bird feeders.
4. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
(b) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(c) They are left to ruin.
(d) They are turned into tourist attractions.
5. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She uses medicine Haymitch sent.
(b) The leaves Rue showed her to use.
(c) She presses on it.
(d) She wraps it with tree bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
2. How does Katniss camouflage the opening of the cave she has been sharing with Peeta in Part 3, Chapter 21?
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
4. What is Panem?
5. What did Gale accuse Katniss of the first time they met?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)