|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Katniss's clothing is damaged as she runs from danger in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) Her pants.
(b) Her jacket.
(c) Her skirt.
(d) Her shirt.
2. Who is Atala?
(a) The head Gamemaker.
(b) The head trainer.
(c) A servant in the cafeteria.
(d) The Avox in charge of cleaning the training room.
3. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
4. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) One boy and one girl can win.
(b) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
(c) There can only be one.
(d) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
5. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from District Twelve.
(b) Workers from the train company.
(c) Workers from District Two.
(d) Workers from the Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
3. What score does Katniss get from the individual demonstrations with the Gamemakers?
4. What is District Twelve?
5. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)