|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(b) A land mine is detonated.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) They are taken out of the game.
2. Who is killed in Katniss' silent attack on the Careers in Part 2, Chapter 14?
(a) Glimmer and the girl from District Four.
(b) The boy from District Three and Rue.
(c) Glimmer and Cato.
(d) Clove and Cato.
3. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(b) It never hurts to be nice.
(c) It might intimidate the other tributes.
(d) He is excited by the situation.
4. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
(b) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
(c) One boy and one girl can win.
(d) There can only be one.
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
(a) The game consol.
(b) The shower options and the hair untangler, brusher.
(c) The radio.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Katniss to wonder at the end of Part 3, Chapter 22 if Peeta might really be in love with her?
2. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
3. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
4. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
5. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)