|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A dress her mother gave her.
(b) The pin Madge gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) The cookies the baker gave her.
2. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(b) A cake.
(c) A locket.
4. What injury does Katniss suffer in the explosion she set off to destroy the Careers supplies?
(a) A wound in her upper thigh.
(b) A cut on her forehead.
(c) A burn on her leg.
(d) Damage to her ear.
5. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
(b) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(c) The woods near District Twelve.
(d) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss think is her greatest asset as she prepares to go to the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
2. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
3. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
4. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
5. Who does Katniss see picking through the wreckage of the Careers' supplies in Part 2, Chapter 17?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)