|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are turned into tourist attractions.
(b) They are left to ruin.
(c) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(d) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) An escalator.
(b) A subway train.
(c) A crystal elevator.
(d) A shuttle bus.
3. What is remarkable about Peeta's appearance in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) He has a large number of weapons on his belt.
(b) His face is bruised and he has other injuries.
(c) He has a serious cut on his upper thigh.
4. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is made with rare berries.
(b) It is four layers tall.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
5. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To intimidate the other tributes.
(b) To gain the support of the president.
(c) To get more sponsors.
(d) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
2. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
3. What does Katniss do at the end of Part 2, Chapter 13 when the Careers come to rest under the tree in which she is hiding?
4. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)