|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) With iodine.
(b) With alcohol.
(c) With a purifying machine.
(d) With hydrogen peroxide.
2. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(b) The Avox.
3. What does Haymitch complain about in Part 1, Chapter 9 as he attempts to prepare Katniss for the interview?
(a) She is too shy.
(b) She is hostile and will not reveal anything about herself.
(c) She is untruthful.
(d) She is hostile and overly talkative.
4. Where does Katniss wake after her body heals from her own attack on the Careers?
(a) In a hole in the woods.
(b) In a small pond.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In a hospital.
5. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(a) People are celebrating.
(c) People are protesting.
(d) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. Who are Career tributes?
3. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
4. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
5. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)