|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss notice is different about the bow in the training room than the ones she uses at home?
(a) The string is tighter.
(b) The wood is too soft.
(c) The feathers are the wrong type.
(d) The arrows are not as straight.
2. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(b) They are given a time penalty.
(c) They are taken out of the game.
(d) A land mine is detonated.
3. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
(a) That she will die a good death.
(b) That she will protect Peeta.
(c) That she will write every day.
(d) That she will try to come back.
4. Who is the first to retrieve a backpack at the feast in Part 3, Chapter 21?
5. Why is Katniss drawn in by Rue, the girl from District Eleven?
(a) She is powerful.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She reminds Katniss of her mother.
(d) She reminds Katniss of Prim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
2. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
3. Where does Katniss hit Clove with an arrow as she attacks in Part 3, Chapter 21?
4. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
5. Where is Katniss injured during her fight with Clove in Part 3, Chapter 21?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)