Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the remaining tributes in Part 3, Chapter 22 does Katniss suggest she and Peeta might have liked back in District Twelve?
2. Who does Katniss hear Cato promising to kill in Part 2, Chapter 16?
3. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It does not taste very good.
(b) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
(c) It is too rich.
(d) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
4. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) To appease the sponsors.
(b) To appease Haymitch.
(c) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
(d) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
5. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) He wants her to die.
(b) She has no sponsors.
(c) It is against the rules.
(d) She is near to finding a source.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
3. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
4. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
5. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)