|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(a) The Avox.
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A girl from District Twelve.
(b) A girl from District Two.
(c) An Avox.
(d) A slave.
3. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
(a) The mayor's uncomfortable speech.
(b) Haymitch's fall from the stage.
(c) Effie's crooked wig.
(d) Their own appearances.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Tracker jackers.
(d) Wild dogs.
5. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
(a) She panics and announces her presence to the Careers.
(b) She runs into a bear.
(c) She lights a fire in the open.
(d) She commits suicide out of homesickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
2. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
5. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)