|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He is good with poisons.
(b) He is good with fire arms.
(c) He can wrestle.
(d) He is good with a knife.
2. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
(a) It will blow up in their faces.
(b) It will help them win sponsors.
(c) It will help them make alliances.
(d) It will continue to intimidate the competition.
4. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(b) The Avox.
5. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
(a) She can run faster than most of the other tributes.
(b) The others are distracted by the announcer's voice.
(c) The others are distracted by checking out the area around them.
(d) She is the only one who can use the bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
2. What does Katniss believe has caused the natural disaster that settles in the arena in Part 2, Chapter 13?
3. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
4. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
5. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)