|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(b) A fire ball.
(c) The Careers.
(d) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
2. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
(a) She has had nightmares.
(b) She is anxious to begin the games.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She is excited to begin training.
3. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
(a) He is good with fire arms.
(b) He can wrestle.
(c) He is good with a knife.
(d) He is good with poisons.
4. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(c) The Avox.
5. What does Katniss think will happen to her and Peeta's friendship strategy once they are in the arena?
(a) It will continue to intimidate the competition.
(b) It will help them win sponsors.
(c) It will help them make alliances.
(d) It will blow up in their faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Atala?
2. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
3. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)