|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A tape of the reaping.
(b) A dress her mother gave her.
(c) The pin Madge gave her.
(d) The cookies the baker gave her.
2. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) At least they have table manners.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) They should be less bold.
(d) They should get over their shyness.
3. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(d) Astonishment and disbelief.
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) A cleaning service.
(b) An apothecary business.
(c) A butcher's business.
(d) A bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
2. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
4. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
5. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)