|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her uncle.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
3. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(b) Wild dogs.
(d) Tracker jackers.
4. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(b) People are protesting.
(c) People are celebrating.
(d) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
5. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(b) A fire ball.
(c) The Careers.
(d) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
2. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
3. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
4. Who is Delly Cartwright?
5. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)