|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(a) The Avox.
2. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) With iodine.
(b) With hydrogen peroxide.
(c) With a purifying machine.
(d) With alcohol.
3. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
(b) One boy and one girl can win.
(c) There can only be one.
(d) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
4. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) Medication from Haymitch.
(b) She does not.
(c) Water in a small pond.
5. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) A jabberjay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
3. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)