|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) He will die.
(b) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(c) Katniss will die.
(d) His family will suffer after his death.
2. Why does Katniss decide Haymitch has not send her any water in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) She is near to finding a source.
(b) It is against the rules.
(c) She has no sponsors.
(d) He wants her to die.
3. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
(a) The Games' announcer tells everyone.
(b) The birds stop singing and one gives a warning call.
(c) A low hum fills the area.
(d) A warning trumpet is played.
4. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(b) Tracker jacker nests.
(c) Bird feeders.
(d) Wind chimes.
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last conversation.
(b) You do not forget your last living relative.
(c) You do not forget your last hope.
(d) You do not forget your last friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Career tributes?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
3. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
4. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
5. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)