|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(d) The Avox.
2. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) The Careers.
(b) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(c) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
(d) A fire ball.
3. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(b) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(c) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(d) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
4. What item in the backpack Katniss managed to grab at the Cornucopia does not appear to work properly?
(a) A plastic rain coat.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A pair of sunglasses.
(d) A water purifier.
5. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should be less bold.
(b) They should get over their shyness.
(c) At least they have table manners.
(d) They should learn table manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Peeta pay Katniss that confuses her in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
3. Who is Delly Cartwright?
4. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)