|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Sixty seconds.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
3. Where are the training rooms located in the training center?
(a) Below ground level.
(b) On the ground floor.
(c) In the center.
(d) The roof.
4. What is katniss?
(a) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(b) A bush that attracts wild cats.
(c) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
(d) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
5. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A dress her mother gave her.
(b) A tape of the reaping.
(c) The cookies the baker gave her.
(d) The pin Madge gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
4. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
5. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)