|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(b) Water in a small pond.
(c) Medication from Haymitch.
(d) She does not.
2. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) A cleaning service.
(b) An apothecary business.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A butcher's business.
3. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is four layers tall.
(b) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is made with rare berries.
4. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(b) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(c) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(d) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
5. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(a) A cake.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
2. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
3. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
4. What helps calm Katniss in the early morning hours of the first full day at the training center?
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)