|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Katniss' victory.
(b) Katniss' death.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) Her own death.
2. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
(a) Workers from the train company.
(b) Workers from the Capitol.
(c) Workers from District Twelve.
(d) Workers from District Two.
3. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(b) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
(c) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(d) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
4. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) An Avox.
(b) A girl from District Two.
(c) A girl from District Twelve.
(d) A slave.
5. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(b) They are turned into tourist attractions.
(c) They are left to ruin.
(d) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss purify the water she finds at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
2. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
3. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
4. What target does Katniss hit with her arrow during the individual demonstration that causes a shower of sparks to fall on the floor?
5. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)