|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Atala?
(a) The head Gamemaker.
(b) The head trainer.
(c) A servant in the cafeteria.
(d) The Avox in charge of cleaning the training room.
2. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(b) It is too slick to hold on.
(c) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
(d) It is made of gold.
3. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A tape of the reaping.
(b) A dress her mother gave her.
(c) The pin Madge gave her.
(d) The cookies the baker gave her.
4. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
(a) A tracking device for the Gamemakers to keep track of her.
(b) A bracelet that identifies her district.
(c) A bracelet that identifies her.
(d) A homing beacon for the other tributes to find her easily.
5. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
(d) The Avox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
2. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
3. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
4. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
5. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)