|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
(a) They ignored him.
(b) They fell dead under his spell.
(c) They sang over him.
(d) They stopped to listen.
2. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Katniss' victory.
(b) Her own death.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) Katniss' death.
3. Why does Katniss wake early the first morning in the training center?
(a) She has had nightmares.
(b) She is anxious to begin the games.
(c) She is homesick.
(d) She is excited to begin training.
4. What reaction does Katniss get when she shoots an arrow through the apple in the mouth of a roast pig?
(a) Astonishment and disbelief.
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) A shuttle bus.
(b) A subway train.
(c) A crystal elevator.
(d) An escalator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
3. What is katniss?
4. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
5. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)