|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(d) The Avox.
2. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(b) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
(c) People are protesting.
(d) People are celebrating.
3. Who does Katniss see with the bow and arrow she so desperately wanted from the Cornucopia?
4. What wakes Katniss in the early hours of the morning at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) A fire ball.
(b) The stampeding of animals running from a wall of fire.
(c) The Careers.
(d) The cannon fire of a tribute's weapon.
5. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
(b) It is made of gold.
(c) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(d) It is too slick to hold on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
2. What one talent does Peeta have that Katniss feels he might be able to use in the arena?
3. What does Katniss believe has caused the natural disaster that settles in the arena in Part 2, Chapter 13?
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
5. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)