Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 2, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss treat her wounds after the natural disaster that strikes the arena?
(a) She does not.
(c) Water in a small pond.
(d) Medication from Haymitch.
2. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are taken out of the game.
(b) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) A land mine is detonated.
3. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) He is excited by the situation.
(b) It might intimidate the other tributes.
(c) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(d) It never hurts to be nice.
4. How does Katniss know a hovercraft is about to approach the arena during the games?
(a) A low hum fills the area.
(b) The Games' announcer tells everyone.
(c) The birds stop singing and one gives a warning call.
(d) A warning trumpet is played.
5. Why is Katniss drawn in by Rue, the girl from District Eleven?
(a) She reminds Katniss of Prim.
(b) She is powerful.
(c) She reminds Katniss of her mother.
(d) She is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
2. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
3. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
4. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
5. What do the cannon signals signify during the Hunger Games?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)