|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) He will die.
(b) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(c) His family will suffer after his death.
(d) Katniss will die.
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their fire suits.
(b) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(c) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(d) Their holding hands.
3. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) A land mine is detonated.
(b) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) They are taken out of the game.
4. What does Katniss reveal in Part 3, Chapter 19 causes her queasiness?
(d) Injured people.
5. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
(b) Sets snares.
(c) Calls out to Haymitch.
(d) Picks berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
2. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
3. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
4. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
5. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)