|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) One boy and one girl can win.
(b) There can only be one.
(c) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
(d) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
2. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
(b) Calls out to Haymitch.
(c) Sets snares.
(d) Picks berries.
3. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) The leaves Rue showed her to use.
(b) She wraps it with tree bark.
(c) She presses on it.
(d) She uses medicine Haymitch sent.
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) A lean-to near the stream.
(b) Blood stains.
(c) A hidden message written in mud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
3. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
4. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
5. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)