|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) To fulfill a promise to Haymitch.
(b) She heard that Cato injured him.
(c) To appease the sponsors and because of the rule change.
(d) She does not want to be alone.
2. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
(b) It is four layers tall.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is made with rare berries.
3. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem honorable.
(b) He made Katniss seem desirable.
(c) He made Katniss seem weak.
(d) He made Katniss seem childish.
4. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is clean and appears sober.
(b) He is beligerant and angry.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is drunk and dirty.
5. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
3. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
5. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)