|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) Katniss will die.
(b) His family will suffer after his death.
(c) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(d) He will die.
2. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) A lean-to near the stream.
(c) A hidden message written in mud.
(d) Blood stains.
3. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
4. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
(a) She cannot leave tracks to follow back to her camp.
(b) She cannot hunt there.
(c) She knows she cannot fight Cato or Thresh there.
(d) She knows she needs shelter when it gets dark.
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) An escalator.
(b) A crystal elevator.
(c) A subway train.
(d) A shuttle bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
2. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
3. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
4. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)