|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Tracker jacker nests.
(c) Wind chimes.
(d) Bird feeders.
2. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
(a) An escalator.
(b) A subway train.
(c) A crystal elevator.
(d) A shuttle bus.
3. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
(b) Sugar berries.
4. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It is made of gold.
(b) It is too slick to hold on.
(c) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(d) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Her own death.
(b) Her freedom.
(c) Katniss' death.
(d) Katniss' victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
2. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
3. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
4. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
5. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)