|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) There can only be one.
(b) One boy and one girl can win.
(c) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
(d) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
2. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She presses on it.
(b) The leaves Rue showed her to use.
(c) She wraps it with tree bark.
(d) She uses medicine Haymitch sent.
3. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem childish.
(b) He made Katniss seem desirable.
(c) He made Katniss seem weak.
(d) He made Katniss seem honorable.
4. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are taken out of the game.
(b) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(c) They are given a time penalty.
(d) A land mine is detonated.
5. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Wind chimes.
(c) Bird feeders.
(d) Tracker jacker nests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
2. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
3. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
4. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)