|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To get more sponsors.
(b) To intimidate the other tributes.
(c) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
(d) To gain the support of the president.
2. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
(a) A bracelet that identifies her district.
(b) A homing beacon for the other tributes to find her easily.
(c) A bracelet that identifies her.
(d) A tracking device for the Gamemakers to keep track of her.
3. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) Blood stains.
(b) A hidden message written in mud.
(d) A lean-to near the stream.
4. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem honorable.
(b) He made Katniss seem desirable.
(c) He made Katniss seem weak.
(d) He made Katniss seem childish.
5. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
(c) Sugar berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
2. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
3. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)