|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last hope.
(b) You do not forget your last living relative.
(c) You do not forget your last friend.
(d) You do not forget your last conversation.
2. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) The animals living in the arena.
(b) The light in the arena.
(c) The temperature of the arena.
(d) The duration of the day in the arena.
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Sixty seconds.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their holding hands.
(b) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(c) Their fire suits.
(d) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
5. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem honorable.
(b) He made Katniss seem weak.
(c) He made Katniss seem childish.
(d) He made Katniss seem desirable.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
2. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
3. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
4. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)