|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She does not.
(b) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(c) She rolls him in the stream.
(d) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
2. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(b) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(c) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(d) Medication to save Peeta's life.
3. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) To appease Haymitch.
(b) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
(c) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
(d) To appease the sponsors.
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To gain the support of the president.
(b) To get more sponsors.
(c) To intimidate the other tributes.
(d) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
5. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are turned into tourist attractions.
(b) They are left to ruin.
(c) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(d) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person allowed to be with Katniss as she waits to be transported into the Hunger Games arena?
2. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
4. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)