|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She rolls him in the stream.
(b) She does not.
(c) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(d) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
2. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
3. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It is too slick to hold on.
(b) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(c) It is made of gold.
(d) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
4. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She does not want to be alone.
(b) To fulfill a promise to Haymitch.
(c) To appease the sponsors and because of the rule change.
(d) She heard that Cato injured him.
5. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) The light in the arena.
(b) The animals living in the arena.
(c) The temperature of the arena.
(d) The duration of the day in the arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
2. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
3. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
4. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)