|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
(a) He made Katniss seem childish.
(b) He made Katniss seem weak.
(c) He made Katniss seem desirable.
(d) He made Katniss seem honorable.
2. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
(b) The Avox.
3. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her uncle.
5. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) The light in the arena.
(b) The animals living in the arena.
(c) The temperature of the arena.
(d) The duration of the day in the arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
2. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
3. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
4. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
5. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)