|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is made with rare berries.
(b) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is four layers tall.
2. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
(a) Sugar berries.
3. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) To appease Haymitch.
(b) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
(c) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
(d) To appease the sponsors.
4. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(b) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(c) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(d) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
5. What sign does Katniss find on the rocks that tells her she is on the right track in her search for Peeta and Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) Blood stains.
(b) A lean-to near the stream.
(c) A hidden message written in mud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
4. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)