|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
(a) Katniss' death.
(b) Her own death.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) Katniss' victory.
2. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
(a) He will die.
(b) Katniss will die.
(c) He might disgrace himself or change into someone he is not.
(d) His family will suffer after his death.
3. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
(d) Sugar berries.
4. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(b) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(c) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(d) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
5. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
(a) Only a tribute from the district with the most sponsors can win.
(b) If the final two are from the same district, they both win.
(c) One boy and one girl can win.
(d) There can only be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
3. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
4. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
5. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)