|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(b) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(c) Their fire suits.
(d) Their holding hands.
2. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
(a) She cannot leave tracks to follow back to her camp.
(b) She cannot hunt there.
(c) She knows she cannot fight Cato or Thresh there.
(d) She knows she needs shelter when it gets dark.
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Sixty seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
4. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
(a) She lights a fire in the open.
(b) She panics and announces her presence to the Careers.
(c) She commits suicide out of homesickness.
(d) She runs into a bear.
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last living relative.
(b) You do not forget your last hope.
(c) You do not forget your last conversation.
(d) You do not forget your last friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
2. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
3. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
4. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
5. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)