|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(b) She rolls him in the stream.
(c) She does not.
(d) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
2. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) A land mine is detonated.
(b) They are given a time penalty.
(c) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(d) They are taken out of the game.
3. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) To appease the sponsors.
(b) To appease Haymitch.
(c) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
(d) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
4. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last hope.
(b) You do not forget your last conversation.
(c) You do not forget your last friend.
(d) You do not forget your last living relative.
5. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
(a) She cannot leave tracks to follow back to her camp.
(b) She knows she needs shelter when it gets dark.
(c) She knows she cannot fight Cato or Thresh there.
(d) She cannot hunt there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
2. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
3. In what does Katniss mix the medication she feeds to Peeta?
4. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
5. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)