|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
(a) It is too slick to hold on.
(b) It has a force field that keeps her stuck on.
(c) It is made of gold.
(d) It is too short to lift Katniss into the craft.
2. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) The temperature of the arena.
(b) The animals living in the arena.
(c) The light in the arena.
(d) The duration of the day in the arena.
3. What happens if a tribute steps off of their platform too early?
(a) They are imprisoned and sentenced to death.
(b) They are taken out of the game.
(c) A land mine is detonated.
(d) They are given a time penalty.
4. What is happening in the streets of the Capitol the night before the Hunger Games are to begin?
(a) People are celebrating.
(c) Sponsors are lining up for their favorite districts.
(d) People are protesting.
5. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Tracker jacker nests.
(c) Wind chimes.
(d) Bird feeders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch say about Peeta's announcement at the end of the interviews?
2. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
3. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
4. Who is Delly Cartwright?
5. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)