|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katniss decide she must find Peeta at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She heard that Cato injured him.
(b) To fulfill a promise to Haymitch.
(c) To appease the sponsors and because of the rule change.
(d) She does not want to be alone.
2. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
(b) She does not.
(c) She rolls him in the stream.
(d) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
3. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her uncle.
4. What does Katniss do in Part 3, Chapter 20 to generate food for her and Peeta?
(a) Picks berries.
(b) Calls out to Haymitch.
(c) Sets snares.
5. What causes the death of another tribute within site of Katniss' hidden sleeping position in a tree the first night of the Hunger Games?
(a) She commits suicide out of homesickness.
(b) She panics and announces her presence to the Careers.
(c) She lights a fire in the open.
(d) She runs into a bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
2. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
3. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
4. What is unusual about the ladder that lifts Katniss into the hovercraft that will take her to the Hunger Games arena?
5. Who is Delly Cartwright?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)