|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to save Peeta's life.
(b) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(c) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(d) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last conversation.
(b) You do not forget your last friend.
(c) You do not forget your last living relative.
(d) You do not forget your last hope.
3. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Sixty seconds.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
4. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is calm and friendly.
(b) He is clean and appears sober.
(c) He is beligerant and angry.
(d) He is drunk and dirty.
5. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
(b) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(c) Their fire suits.
(d) Their holding hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
2. Why does Katniss believe she can get a weapon and some supplies from the Cornucopia despite Haymitch's advice to ignore the Cornucopia?
3. What does Katniss notice the Gamemakers have begun to mess with in Part 3, Chapter 20?
4. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
5. What is placed into Katniss' forearm before she leaves the training center?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)