|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She wraps it with tree bark.
(b) The leaves Rue showed her to use.
(c) She uses medicine Haymitch sent.
(d) She presses on it.
2. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
(a) To intimidate the other tributes.
(b) To gain the support of the president.
(c) To get more sponsors.
(d) To win the support of the Gamemakers.
3. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Bird feeders.
(c) Tracker jacker nests.
(d) Wind chimes.
4. What does Haymitch send Katniss the first night after she finds Peeta and hides in a cave?
5. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A slave.
(b) An Avox.
(c) A girl from District Two.
(d) A girl from District Twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katniss unhappy with the rocky terrain her search for Peeta takes her?
2. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
3. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
4. How long are the tributes forced to stand on their platforms before rushing to gather supplies at the Cornucopia at the start of the games?
5. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)