One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 3, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Haymitch sends a vial of medication to Katniss in Part 3, Chapter 20, what does she think it is at first?
(a) Medication to increase Peeta's waning appetite.
(b) Medication to draw out more of the infection in Peeta's leg.
(c) Medication to treat Peeta's tracker jacker stings.
(d) Medication to save Peeta's life.
2. How does Katniss clean Peeta off after she finds him in Part 3, Chapter 19?
(a) She rolls him in the stream.
(b) She strips him naked and leaves his clothes on the rocks.
(c) She uses soap sent to her by a sponsor.
(d) She does not.
3. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her uncle.
4. Why does Katniss tell Peeta the story of how she got Prim's goat in Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) At his request, to reveal more about her intimate life.
(b) To appease the sponsors.
(c) To appease Haymitch.
(d) At his request, to keep his mind off his injury.
5. What happens to the arenas that were built specifically for the Hunger Games after the games are over?
(a) They are turned into memorial sites for the dead tributes.
(b) They are turned into tourist attractions.
(c) They are destroyed and rebuilt for the following year's games.
(d) They are left to ruin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
2. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
3. What is Peeta's one fear the night before going into the Hunger Games?
4. What do the rules of the Hunger Games say about the number of winners?
5. How does Katniss leach the infection from Peeta's leg wound in Part 3, Chapter 19?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)