1. Who is the author of The House on Mango Street?
2. When was The House on Mango Street published?
3. What is The House on Mango Street a collection of?
4. How many people are in Esperanza’s immediate family?
5. How many siblings does Esperanza have?
6. What is the main topic of the first vignette?
7. How does Esperanza feel about the house on Mango Street?
Dissatisfied. It is better than the rest, but only temporary.
8. How does it make Esperanza feel when the nun asked, “You live there?”
This section contains 4,136 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)