|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29: "Four Skinny Trees".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks the best in the high heels?
2. What is Nenny’s full name?
3. How does she describe Nenny’s hair?
(a) As wet.
(b) As furry.
(c) As fluffy.
(d) As slippery.
4. Who is Esperanza named after?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her great-grandmother.
5. Where does Esperanza want to eat lunch?
(a) In her favorite teacher’s classroom.
(b) The canteen at school.
(c) At home with her mother.
(d) At Lucy and Rachel’s house.
Short Answer Questions
1. A house. What does Esperanza see that reminds her of Mexico?
2. What does Ruthie ask the girls to buy her at the grocery store?
3. What does Ruthie walk around the neighborhood?
4. Who is the landlord of the apartment buildings?
5. Why does Esperanza think that Rachel and Lucy look alike?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)