|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Norman insist a blender is needed?
(a) Making margueritas.
(b) Making eggnog.
(c) Making spiced cider.
(d) Making milkshakes.
2. Where does Colquitt tell Claire she and Walter are going on the day of the Greenes' second party?
(a) New York.
3. What month does the final event concerning the Sheehans occur?
4. In Chapter 20, who do the Kennedys spend New Year's Eve with?
(a) Virginia and Charles.
(d) Charlie Satterfield.
5. Who answers Virginia's phone and tells Claire Virginia is out in Chapter 17?
(c) The answering machine.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Greenes' bedroom curtains fall?
2. Where is Melissa's body found?
3. How old is Melissa?
4. Where does Kim's letter to Colquitt indicate he is at the close of Chapter 13?
5. What household task does Marguerite take on as soon as she arrives at the Sheehans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Walter tell Lipschutz to "shove it" when the Kennedys approach him about the house?
2. Why does Claire think Colquitt's explanation that she thought the Sheehans may have just gone out is implausible when Colquitt tries to tell Claire she knows nothing about why the couple left?
3. What causes Claire to finally believe the house is haunted?
4. Why does Colquitt make an excuse to Buck for the broken window at the Sheehans' house, and what is the excuse?
5. How does Norman react to Walter telling him that the house may be haunted?
6. Why does Colquitt call Anita's doctor after she sees Buck and Virginia on the couch?
7. What does Colquitt say she likes about working from home?
8. Why does Norman throw his clothes out of the closet and on to the floor?
9. Why does Anita tell Colquitt she believes Toby is alive and coming home?
10. In Chapter 21, why does Walter lose a client?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)