|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colquitt trying to find when Kim kisses her?
(b) Key to the Sheehans' house.
(c) Watering can.
(d) Light rheostat.
2. What station does Lipschutz work for?
3. Through whose house does a tree limb crash during the ice storm?
(a) The Greenes' house.
(b) The Guthries' house.
(c) The Jennings' house.
(d) The Kennedys' house.
4. What is the name of the doctor who is treating Anita?
(a) William Alden.
(b) Carl Hunnicutt.
(c) Jonathan Colbert.
(d) Jack Johnson.
5. Who brings the Greenes to meet the Kennedys?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who babysits Melissa?
2. Who does Colquitt tell Claire she found out that Anita has returned to the hospital from?
3. What is Walter looking for in the deli section of the grocery store when the Kennedys run into Eloise Jennings?
4. What doesn't Norman want to allow Melissa to do when the Greenes first visit the Kennedys?
5. What does Anita say Toby always calls her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the party that the Greenes throw for and what is it like?
2. What does Colquitt say she likes about working from home?
3. Why does Norman throw his clothes out of the closet and on to the floor?
4. Why does Claire think Colquitt's explanation that she thought the Sheehans may have just gone out is implausible when Colquitt tries to tell Claire she knows nothing about why the couple left?
5. What is strange about the phone calls Virginia tells Colquitt that Anita is receiving and who does she initially think they are from?
6. Why does Anita tell Colquitt she believes Toby is alive and coming home?
7. What does Colquitt immediately notice when she and Walter return from New York and why does this upset her?
8. What causes Claire to finally believe the house is haunted?
9. What causes Colquitt to decide never to return to the ballet guild meetings?
10. Why does Colquitt make an excuse to Buck for the broken window at the Sheehans' house, and what is the excuse?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)