|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chick tell Walter he has waiting for him in the board room when Walter and Colquitt come to ask him to write an article?
(a) Claire Swanson.
(b) Norman's brother.
(c) Old man Thornton and his sister.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Colquitt say was the most important thing to Kim?
(a) His friends.
(b) The house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His talent.
3. What are Libby's parents' names?
(a) Howard and Jane.
(b) Alice and John.
(c) Ford and Anne.
(d) Baxter and Elizabeth.
4. How does Claire say Colquitt looks when she returns home to find the Sheehans have left?
(a) Very relaxed.
(b) Like a cancer patient.
(c) Ten years older.
(d) Refreshed and happy.
5. Where is Melissa's body found?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) On her bed.
(c) At the foot of the stairs.
(d) In the back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colquitt doing when Anita comes to Colquitt's patio to tell her Toby called?
2. What kind of medication does Claire tell Colquitt the Greenes have Melissa on?
3. What is Walter carrying when he sees Kim and Colquitt kissing?
4. Where is Toby buried?
5. What is Norman's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Colquitt and Walter decide to go to Ocho Rios for Christmas?
2. Why does Claire think Colquitt's explanation that she thought the Sheehans may have just gone out is implausible when Colquitt tries to tell Claire she knows nothing about why the couple left?
3. What is the party that the Greenes throw for and what is it like?
4. What reason does Chick give the Kennedys for being unable to print the story of the house?
5. Why does Colquitt call Anita's doctor after she sees Buck and Virginia on the couch?
6. Why is Colquitt amused by the brie that Eloise is carrying when she and Walter run into Eloise in the grocery store?
7. How does Norman react to Walter telling him that the house may be haunted?
8. Why is Colquitt concerned about Claire's becoming friends with Susan?
9. How does Colquitt feel when Claire brings the Greenes over to meet them?
10. Why does Colquitt go to the Sheehans' house on the day she witnesses Buck and Virginia making love?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)