|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine will Colquitt and Walter be featured in?
(b) Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) US Weekly.
2. Whose annual Christmas party do Colquitt and Walter attend shortly after Pie's miscarriage?
(a) Pie Harralson's.
(b) Virginia Guthrie's.
(c) Eloise Jennings'.
(d) Anita Sheehan's.
3. What does Kim say is the cause of the trouble that occurs at the Harralson's party?
(b) Pie's father.
(c) The house.
4. What do Colquitt and Pie eat for dinner on the evening of the day they meet the Harralsons?
5. How did the Sheehan's son die?
(a) Shot during a robbery.
(b) Car accident.
(d) Helicopter crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Pie's father's eyes?
2. What is the name of the bartender at the Harralson's party?
3. What does Matt Gladney say he wishes he'd done when he first saw the Harralson house?
4. Who was at the Harralson house the morning after the housewarming party?
5. Who gave Pie her puppy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kim upset while he's at the Harralson's party?
2. After attending Eloise Jennings' Christmas party, what does Claire speculate has irritated Eloise?
3. What event caused Anita's very first catatonic episode?
4. Why doesn't Colquitt think they will be punished if they end up burning the haunted house down?
5. How is Kim's design of the Douglas house going in comparison to the work on the Harralson house?
6. Why are Walter and Colquitt uncomfortable with the way Pie talks about Buddy's co-workers at the firm?
7. Why do Colquitt's neighbors begin to jab at her and Walter about her relationship with Kim?
8. What is unusual about Pie's behavior in the hospital following her miscarriage?
9. Why does Claire tell Colquitt to hang curtains before the Harralson house is built?
10. Why does Colquitt tie a knot in the bed sheets?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)