|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Anita and Buck's son?
2. What is Claire's oldest son's name?
3. What position does Walter hold in the advertising agency where he works?
(d) Sales Manager.
4. What is Walter's business partner's name?
5. According to the Prologue, what do the Kennedys plan to do if someone buys the house again?
(a) Move away.
(b) Bomb it.
(c) Burn it down.
(d) Pray for the new neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent does Colquitt say she and Walter have?
2. Where were Buddy and Pie both born?
3. What does Anita tell Colquitt she is planning when Colquitt and Walter return from the cabin in Chapter 12?
4. What pet name does Pie's father call her?
5. Who does Colquitt first compare Kim to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to upset Anita while Buck is out of town and Virginia and Colquitt are tasked with watching after her?
2. What is unusual about Lucas' relationship with the Harralsons?
3. Why does Walter say their yard looks like Disney World on the morning of Pie's party?
4. What is unusual about the behavior of Razz and Foster when the Harralson house begins going up?
5. What has changed about Anita when Walter and Colquitt return home from a stay at the cottage?
6. Why does Colquitt say she and Walter aren't the type of people who would normally appear in People magazine?
7. What is unusual about Pie's behavior in the hospital following her miscarriage?
8. Why do Colquitt's neighbors begin to jab at her and Walter about her relationship with Kim?
9. Why do the Sheehans move to the Kennedys' neighborhood?
10. Why does Claire tell Colquitt to hang curtains before the Harralson house is built?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)