|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Libby's parents' names?
(a) Baxter and Elizabeth.
(b) Ford and Anne.
(c) Howard and Jane.
(d) Alice and John.
2. Where do the Kennedys go right before Christmas prior to the Greenes buying the house?
(b) Ocho Rios.
(c) The cottage.
(d) On a world cruise.
3. What task do the Sheehans ask Colquitt to do while they are away at the cottage?
(a) Feed the cat.
(b) Mow the lawn.
(c) Water the plants.
(d) Pick up the mail.
4. What does Virginia worry that Anita is doing too much of after the Sheehans return from the cottage?
5. What is Walter looking for in the deli section of the grocery store when the Kennedys run into Eloise Jennings?
(b) Honey ham.
(d) Almond-stuffed olives.
6. Who tells Norman to stop screaming at Susan about the problems with the electricity and Melissa's illness?
7. What month does the final event concerning the Sheehans occur?
8. What does Colquitt tell Walter he can tell people if he doesn't want to be involved in warning people about the house?
(a) He thinks Colquitt is crazy.
(b) He's leaving Colquitt.
(c) Colquitt has a bee in her bonnet.
(d) Colquitt has been ill.
9. In Chapter 24, what does Walter say will need to be dug up?
(a) The zinnia beds.
(b) A copy of his will.
(c) Kim's body.
(d) The blueprint of the house.
10. What condition do doctors discover Melissa has after the Twelfth Night party?
(a) Kidney disease.
(c) Regional ileitis.
11. Who babysits Melissa?
12. Who tries to calm Norman Greene with a drink after he is covered in eggnog?
(c) Chick Herren.
13. In Chapter 20, who do the Kennedys spend New Year's Eve with?
(b) Virginia and Charles.
(c) Charlie Satterfield.
14. What does Claire call Colquitt as she orders her to leave her home?
(a) A smelly old cow.
(b) A fool.
(c) A walking dead woman.
(d) A horrendous woman.
15. Who does Colquitt witness Norman yelling at by the garbage cans in the Greenes' back yard?
(c) An electrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colquitt doing when Anita comes to Colquitt's patio to tell her Toby called?
2. Who answers Virginia's phone and tells Claire Virginia is out in Chapter 17?
3. For what does Norman insist a blender is needed?
4. What kind of car does Kim drive?
5. What does Colquitt say was the most important thing to Kim?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)