|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the empty lot called before the Harralson house is built on it?
(a) The O'Neil lot.
(b) The neighborhood lot.
(c) The McIntyre lot.
(d) The woods.
2. What does Walter call Pie as a reference to her unusual relationship with her father?
3. Who paid the down payment on the Kennedy's house?
(a) Colquitt's parents.
(b) Colquitt's grandfather.
(c) Colquitt and Walter.
(d) Walter's parents.
4. In what year did Charlie's dad build the cottage on the island?
5. Where does Pie discover Buddy and Lucas embracing?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The downstairs bedroom.
(c) The master bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
6. What does Colquitt hold a degree in?
7. How many houses has Kim finished prior to the Harralson house?
8. In what month does Pie lose her baby?
9. How many cars do the Kennedys own?
10. Who does Colquitt first compare Kim to?
(a) Vincent Van Gogh.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Tom Hanks.
11. What kind of dog does Claire own?
(b) St. Bernard.
12. Who brings Kim into the house for the housewarming party?
(b) Eloise Jennings.
(c) Lucas Abbot.
13. What is Colquitt's job?
(b) Real estate agent.
(c) Freelance public relations.
(d) Advertising executive.
14. What color are Pie's father's eyes?
15. What movie does the story of Buck and Anita's past remind Claire of?
(a) Message in a Bottle.
(c) The Prince of Tides.
(d) The End of the Affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Buck take Anita home from Colquitt's dinner party?
2. What kind of flowers does Colquitt take when she goes to meet the Sheehans for the first time?
3. What kind of car does Lucas drive?
4. When Colquitt is attempting to describe Anita to her other dinner party guests before they have met her, what word does Colquitt use to describe Anita?
5. Who was the only person at the Kennedys' house after Anita left the dinner party that refused a nightcap?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)