|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment strikes Matt Gladney at the housewarming party?
(a) A brain aneurysm.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
2. What movie does the story of Buck and Anita's past remind Claire of?
(a) The Prince of Tides.
(b) Message in a Bottle.
(c) The End of the Affair.
3. What does Colquitt hold a degree in?
4. Who paid the down payment on the Kennedy's house?
(a) Colquitt's parents.
(b) Colquitt and Walter.
(c) Walter's parents.
(d) Colquitt's grandfather.
5. What do Colquitt and Pie eat for dinner on the evening of the day they meet the Harralsons?
6. What college did Colquitt attend?
(c) University of Southern California.
7. What is the name of Pie's puppy?
8. Where are Buck and Anita Sheehan originally from?
(a) New Jersey.
9. What day of the week is it when Virginia comes to Colquitt's house to tell her that Anita was upset by a movie on television?
10. What company does Buck work for?
(a) Alamo Car Rentals.
(b) Alliant Energy.
(c) Software Ingenuity.
(d) Computer Tech.
11. What is Pie looking forward to doing again after the baby's birth?
(b) Wearing high heels.
12. What was the name of Anita and Buck's son?
13. What peculiar question does Buck ask the Kennedys on the day they meet?
(a) Do you have a dog?
(b) Where can I find a good caterer?
(c) Did anything strange happen in this house?
(d) Have you folks got any children?
14. What kind of animal does Walter compare Anita to when he first sees her?
(a) Guinea pig.
(c) Persian cat.
15. What does Colquitt call Kim when he arrives at her house to use the phone for the first time?
(b) Eric the Red.
(c) Bearded Savage.
(d) Architect Extraordinaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when the Kennedys and the Harralsons first meet?
2. What color are Pie's father's eyes?
3. While sitting in her den, who hears Pie's screams when the dead puppy is found?
4. How did the Sheehan's son die?
5. The morning after the Kennedys' dinner party for the Sheehans, what does Walter read as he sits by the pool?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)