|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Buck take Anita home from Colquitt's dinner party?
(c) No one.
2. Who does Pie unlock the door to her house for on the day she loses her puppy?
(c) Carpet people.
3. Who finds Pie after she falls and loses the baby?
4. What kind of flowers does Colquitt take when she goes to meet the Sheehans for the first time?
(a) Purple iris.
(c) Yellow roses.
5. What is Pie looking forward to doing again after the baby's birth?
(a) Wearing high heels.
6. What kind of dog does Claire own?
(a) St. Bernard.
7. What place does Walter say their yard looks like on the morning of Pie's housewarming party?
(b) Salem's Lot.
(d) Disney World.
8. How many cars do the Kennedys own?
9. How many children does Claire have?
10. What are Buddy and Lucas wearing then they are found embracing?
(a) Women's shoes.
(b) Their party clothes.
(c) Nothing but a bedsheet.
11. Who brings Kim into the house for the housewarming party?
(a) Lucas Abbot.
(d) Eloise Jennings.
12. Who tells Colquitt the truth about why Anita spent eight months in the hospital?
13. How long had Anita been in the hospital before moving to the house next door?
(a) About a year.
(b) Around eight months.
(c) One month.
(d) Three years.
14. Who does Pie suspect picked out her party outfit?
(b) Her father.
15. What talent does Colquitt say she and Walter have?
(a) Living serenely.
(b) Throwing dinner parties.
(d) Attracting powerful people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Anita's upset at the Kennedys' dinner party, who says she blames the house for what happened to Anita?
2. Who finds the dead puppy?
3. What position does Walter hold in the advertising agency where he works?
4. What kind of car does Lucas drive?
5. What kind of animal does Walter compare Anita to when he first sees her?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)