|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Greenes, Chapter 26, 27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show is playing on the television in Pie's room when Colquitt and Walter visit her in the hospital?
(a) Let's Make a Deal.
(c) Brady Bunch.
(d) The Price is Right.
2. What is Colquitt trying to find when Kim kisses her?
(a) Light rheostat.
(b) Watering can.
(c) Key to the Sheehans' house.
3. Whom does one woman caller suggest is haunting the house?
(a) Hear dead husband.
(b) The Greenes.
(c) Pie's father.
4. What does Colquitt call Kim when he arrives at her house to use the phone for the first time?
(a) Bearded Savage.
(c) Eric the Red.
(d) Architect Extraordinaire.
5. How long had Anita been in the hospital before moving to the house next door?
(a) One month.
(b) Three years.
(c) About a year.
(d) Around eight months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the empty lot called before the Harralson house is built on it?
2. What observation about Kim's physical condition does Colquitt make when he comes to visit her while the Sheehans are at the cottage?
3. How many children does Claire have?
4. What kind of music does Colquitt listen to while she works in her home office?
5. Who does Norman insist Susan call during the Twelfth Night party?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)