|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Greenes, Chapter 26, 27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say the inside of the Greenes' house looks like?
(a) An Italian villa.
(b) A French bordello.
(c) A Mexican adobe.
(d) An English cottage.
2. What is Walter looking for in the deli section of the grocery store when the Kennedys run into Eloise Jennings?
(b) Almond-stuffed olives.
(d) Honey ham.
3. Who does Colquitt tell Claire she found out that Anita has returned to the hospital from?
4. What is Claire's oldest son's name?
5. Who answers Virginia's phone and tells Claire Virginia is out in Chapter 17?
(b) The maid.
(c) The answering machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kim's fiance?
2. What is Colquitt trying to find when Kim kisses her?
3. What peculiar question does Buck ask the Kennedys on the day they meet?
4. Who tells Colquitt the truth about why Anita spent eight months in the hospital?
5. Following Anita's upset at the Kennedys' dinner party, who says she blames the house for what happened to Anita?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)