|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Greenes, Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Pie's father's eyes?
2. Who brings Kim into the house for the housewarming party?
(a) Eloise Jennings.
(b) Lucas Abbot.
3. What does Walter call Pie as a reference to her unusual relationship with her father?
4. What relation is Marguerite to Anita?
5. What condition do doctors discover Melissa has after the Twelfth Night party?
(b) Regional ileitis.
(c) Kidney disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virginia worry that Anita is doing too much of after the Sheehans return from the cottage?
2. The morning after the Kennedys' dinner party for the Sheehans, what does Walter read as he sits by the pool?
3. What is Walter's business partner's name?
4. Following Anita's upset at the Kennedys' dinner party, who says she blames the house for what happened to Anita?
5. What pet name does Pie's father call her?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)