|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: The Sheehans, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the real estate agent who sells the Sheehans the house?
(a) Elizabeth Dalton.
(b) Virginia Guthrie.
(c) Margaret Matthieson.
(d) Claire Swanson.
2. What magazine will Colquitt and Walter be featured in?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(c) US Weekly.
3. What does Anita tell Colquitt she is planning when Colquitt and Walter return from the cabin in Chapter 12?
(a) A wake for her son.
(b) To find a job.
(c) A surprise birthday party for Buck.
(d) A housewarming party.
4. Who does Colquitt first compare Kim to?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Tom Hanks.
(d) Vincent Van Gogh.
5. Who helps Buck take Anita home from Colquitt's dinner party?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Buck work for?
2. What are Buddy and Lucas wearing then they are found embracing?
3. Who tells Colquitt the truth about why Anita spent eight months in the hospital?
4. According to the Prologue, what do the Kennedys plan to do if someone buys the house again?
5. What pet name does Pie's father call her?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)