1. What talent does Colquitt say she and Walter have?
(b) Attracting powerful people.
(c) Throwing dinner parties.
(d) Living serenely.
2. What magazine will Colquitt and Walter be featured in?
(b) Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) US Weekly.
3. Who paid the down payment on the Kennedy's house?
(a) Colquitt's parents.
(b) Walter's parents.
(c) Colquitt and Walter.
(d) Colquitt's grandfather.
4. How many cars do the Kennedys own?
5. What position does Walter hold in the advertising agency where he works?
(d) Sales Manager.
6. What award is associated with advertisements?
7. What college did Colquitt attend?
(a) University of Southern California.
8. What does Colquitt hold a degree in?
9. What is Colquitt's job?
(a) Advertising executive.
(c) Real estate agent.
(d) Freelance public relations.
10. What is Walter's business partner's name?
This section contains 3,735 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)