Mid-Book Test (up to The Hymns to Aphrodite)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which one of the following is not a well known recurrent theme of Ancient Greek literature?
2. What century did the Ancient Greeks begin to use the alphabetic script?
3. According to the most recent study included in the Introduction, what period are the longer hymns from?
4. Who is judging Hermes for his crimes?
5. What invocation to Dionysus ends the third hymn?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How long ago was the collection of The...
This section contains 1,035 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)