Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrative of The Hymn to Aphrodite describe her preparations for approaching Anchises?
2. How is Zeus described by the poet in The Hymn to Zeus?
(a) The most remembered of all.
(b) The strongest of all.
(c) The most popular of all.
(d) The most famous of all.
3. How is Demeter's wandering described as she searches for her daughter?
4. Which one of the following is not included by the poet in the list of people that the Muses favor?
5. Based on the information provided in The Hymns to the Dioscuri, who do Castor and Pollux protect?
Short Answer Questions
1. As explained in The Hymn to the Muses, which of the following's work are related to the Muses?
2. In The Hymn to the Moon, what analogy is made to the moon?
3. What prayer does the poet make in The Hymn to Poseidon?
4. Which manifestations of the sun are discussed in The Hymn to the Sun?
5. What does The Hymn to Zeus mainly focus on?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)