Mid-Book Test (up to The Hymns to Aphrodite)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many of the stolen animals does Hermes sacrifice in the caves?
b) All of them.
2. What talent of Apollo is described in the first Hymn to Hermes?
3. What is the voice that the author refers to in The Hymn to Ares provoking him to do?
a) Write another poem.
b) Write another song.
c) Retreat from battle.
d) Enter battle.
4. In the first Hymn to Hermes, where is Hermes judged for his crimes?
b) Mount Athos.
d) Mount Olympus.
5. What way does the poet describe the manifestation of Earth's...
This section contains 523 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)