|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Hephaistos, Poseidon, Zeus and the Muses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does the author describe how Earth's blessings manifest themselves in females?
2. What is the Earth praised for in the first hymn?
(a) Her loyalty.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her sacredness.
(d) Her commitment.
3. In what way does Hermes's mother respond to Hermes' stealing activities?
(a) She scolds him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She ignores him.
4. Based on the information provided in The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who raises Dionysus?
5. According to The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who is the father of Dionysus?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first Hymn to Hermes, who is described as Hermes's mother?
2. What power does The Hymn to Poseidon discuss?
3. As stated in the hymn, who does Ares lead?
4. How is Hephaistos described in The Hymn to Hephaistos?
5. Which one of the following is not something that Hermes was known as?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)