|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Hephaistos, Poseidon, Zeus and the Muses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artemis's skill?
(d) Fighting wars.
2. Where does Herakles eventually live?
(b) Mount Olympus.
3. In the story, where is Dionysus raised?
(a) A secret fortress.
(b) A secret mountain.
(c) A secret cave.
(d) A secret island.
4. In the opinion of the author, how does Hera's power compare to the influence of her husband?
(a) It is less powerful.
(b) It is equal.
(c) It is more powerful.
(d) It is less powerful in some ways, and more powerful in other ways.
5. How is Hermes's defense described in the first hymn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on the myth, what does Hermes use the shell of the turtle to make?
2. What prayer does the poet make in The Hymn to Poseidon?
3. What does The Hymn to Zeus mainly focus on?
4. Based on the information provided in their hymn, what do the Muses influence?
5. What instrument is Artemis known for using?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)