Quiz: Introduction to The Hymns to Hephaistos, Poseidon, Zeus and the Muses
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the story, how does Aphrodite disguise herself in order to get close to Anchises?
a) As a girl that Anchises once knew.
b) As a mortal girl.
c) As another goddess.
d) As a girl that Anchises knows.
2. Which one of the following was Poseidon also known for?
3. What meter are the hymns composed in?
4. What type of nourishment of humanity does the Earth have according to the first hymn?
5. Where does Herakles eventually live?
This section contains 294 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)