|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Athena and Hestia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aphrodite think that Aeneas will be treated by the gods?
(d) He will be ignored.
2. What does Anchises do after his affair with Aphrodite?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He says a prayer.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He runs away.
3. How many hymns are there to Athena?
4. What does Anchises ask Aphrodite for after he learns her identity?
5. What is another word that depicts the form of art that Athena is associated with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the helmsman of the boat recognize?
2. As stated in The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who is the mother of Dionysus?
3. Who reportedly witnessed the birth of Athena?
4. In the story, where is Dionysus raised?
5. In The Hymn to Aphrodite, what job does Anchises have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)