|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hymns to Athena and Hestia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dionysus turn the crew of the ship into?
2. What fruit do the leaves sprout as Dionysus remains on the sailing ship?
3. According to The Second Hymn to Dionysus, who is the father of Dionysus?
4. Who is Athena's father?
5. As stated in The Hymn to Aphrodite, what is Athena known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hymns are there to Athena?
2. What does the poem in The Third Hymn to Aphrodite describe?
3. As explained in The Second Hymn to Aphrodite, how was Aphrodite born?
4. According to the poet of the hymns, who is responsible for Aphrodite's desire for mortal men?
5. Who jumps overboard after Dionysus's transformation?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)